Kodidirect

So iptv player no longer working? Cant get anything to play on yiffy and vumoo
Vumoo not been working for a while for me. Yiffy normally always works. I've been told they can go down sometimes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just update the plugin - When in IPTV player go to the 3 gears icon (configuration) press OK and move down to update and press ok, then choose the update that's top of the list. Vumoo is working fine in the latest and there's more new plugins been added but I haven't had chance to check them out yet.....

Go to plugins download plugins extentions download kodidirect
Hi guys. So I have downloaded Kodi, all that's on it is YouTube. Do I install add ons? If so, where from? Direct list,official repositories or other repositories? Just need a good movie streaming source...

Thanks in advance

Anyone??lol

Have you really waited for 7 hours and not tried anything yourself?
Give it a try and see what happens!
Lol nah I've been out all day just got home and downloaded one thing, but was looking for that phoenix one someone mentioned. What's your image like btw? I'm using sucmnsee and happy with that, but need something that auto updates for when I setup for friends and family, so they're not calling me to come round anytime there's an issue or update needed

Anyone??lol

Have you really waited for 7 hours and not tried anything yourself?
Give it a try and see what happens!
Lol nah I've been out all day just got home and downloaded one thing, but was looking for that phoenix one someone mentioned. What's your image like btw? I'm using sucmnsee and happy with that, but need something that auto updates for when I setup for friends and family, so they're not calling me to come round anytime there's an issue or update needed

Have a look through the what's new & the instructions but it doesn't Auto update, you just don't need a usb stick once you have installed Basebuild once as it flashes via online images.

Install some and see how you get on.. Then read about it... Then ask us,, I still ask questions but I always try first.. Even if it bricks ya box, just flash it again..

having probs adding kodi addons to my zegemma h2s box It keeps saying error when I try to install There are basic addons there but im looking to add Tv addons Addon installer phoenix niter more power pubfilm and so on HELP

Back