Lincsat ViX4E2 Image for ZGemma 2S

Hi I have followed your instructions, but it keeps coming up
"This webpage is not available"

this has been happening for the last two days.. can anyone try it with theres and see if it works?

or is there there any other way to enter the n lines??

It works for me.

Two things to check:
1)
On your box - Menu > Setup > SoftCam / CI > Softcam Manager
Under "Active" is oscam showing & is it the only service showing? If it is not active, then start it and stop any other softcams.
Under "Select" is oscam showing ticked for Auto Startup?

2)
What is the IP of your box and what is the IP of your PC? Are they on the same subnet?

ok thanks, i have managed to enter into the menu screen, IN the MGCAM, i clicked on readers mgcam and to my understanding i put all info in. Is the quey with no spaces as it does not go up to 14 with spaces.

No spaces. Enter it as below, following the intructions in the document linked in the first post of this thread.
DO NOT change anything else in oscam.

Shot1.jpg

Shot2.jpg

Anybody else noticed when putting this image on via image manager
ofgwrite flashing says there are 4 bad blocks
'Bad Blocks: 4 (uncritical. when no changes).

Image works very well and been using it for ages - only just noticed it while updating another box.

Tried 2 different boxes and 3 different USB flash drive and downloaded it twice - same result

On a Solo2 using a new OpenViX 3.2 build 13, I get 12 Bad Blocks - it's pretty standard, don't worry about it.

Lincsat, Im having issues with Oscam crashing\freezing a lot, like 4\5 times every half hour, I've ran the latest update via the plugin menu, and running 3 separate lines within Oscam so cant see it being a sub issue, any tweaks or tips I can use within the Oscam setup?

Back