Line/gift showing offline

Mine also went down on Wednesday. Luckily my provider gave me a new server so all back on now (y)
Hope you guys get sorted soon.

I have the same problem on 3 boxes but have had no reply from my provider. I have added a test cline which is working but very glitch

mine has also gone gone offline, purchased from amazon but seller no longer trading, hoping it is the same guy and service will be resumed soon.

Hi all. Well here we are on the 27th and im hoping my channels will be back in action today. I will post in here if things become unscrambled.

A little concerned by the guy on here who said his response said the 29th as what are the chances of two different sellers being on holiday at the same time?. Been without channels since last thursday now so fingers crossed!.

If my line comes back on today then I will post on here that it has.If not then I guess I will be looking for a new server.

Mine down too since the 21[SUP]st[/SUP], think I will give it to the weekend, then if still offline look for another server, anyone recommend a stable one?

Mine down too since the 21[SUP]st[/SUP], think I will give it to the weekend, then if still offline look for another server, anyone recommend a stable one?

I think I will have to give it till the weekend too. Seriously unhappy. How much does a new line actually set me back?. The whole idea of these boxes is to save money, last time i needed a line i had an inbox full of messages all quoting 100 quid+ for a new one. Thats more than i paid for the v8s in the first place!.

Keeping the faith that my seller will reply/sort the problem asap

I would pay £100 if I was guaranteed a year’s trouble free viewing but unfortunately many of the guarantees mean nothing.

Hi All, I've had the exact same problem as you guys. Everything went off last Wednesday. I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get a new line. I hope you guys get sorted

Yeah a lot of servers had a dos attack my supplier emailed me as soon as I emailed him and said the would be sending out new lines within the next 24 hours I had mine and is all working fine except my now and next is not showing I have to go into the channel to get it up (zgimma star 2s box)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mine is still off as well. Ive messaged the seller on amazon (who usually sorts it) about 4 or 5 times now and have had no reply since his initial message telling me he was on holiday!.

I feel sorry for anyone buying a new box of him because im starting to think his server may have bit the bullet for good to be honest.

It does strike me as odd though that he would even bother to reply in the first place telling me to wait till the 27th if he was going to do a runner and not fix anything!.

I've bitten the bullet and got a few test lines. I posted in the recommendations thread but so many people message you with 'reliable' lines. It's hard to know who to trust. I'm sure I'll get sorted though.

Back