Line sharing and VPNs

I was just wondering if anyone uses a VPN to ensure their ISP doesn't catch on to what they are doing. If so does this cause any additional freezing and glitches when viewing channels? Alternatively you can tell me that I'm paranoid.

I was just wondering if anyone uses a VPN to ensure their ISP doesn't catch on to what they are doing. If so does this cause any additional freezing and glitches when viewing channels? Alternatively you can tell me that I'm paranoid.
Tbh mate theres no saying 100 percent that it will or won't cause it could be at provider end or at isp end of us tbh it's just a case of waiting and seeing how it will all unfold theres always going to be odd glitch and freeze from time to time some vpns slow your connection down some don't best thing to do is do a little reading up about vpns and choose for your self people say it's been a success some have said it makes no difference

I would tend to say many of the problems are caused by one of the two main problems.

A slow internet connection in general.

My mate was getting about 8Mbps and it was unwatchable. Took his box to mine and it was
a good service at 20Mbps, watching the footy.

So check your internet speed.

The next biggy is all the re sellers out there at the mo. Everyone is jumping ship from sat c/s
and there are plenty of people who won't be around in a few months, so find a good server
and stick with them.

Finally I generally don't buy the ISP throttling your internet speed, especially for footy, it's just
the shear demand on bad servers.

People cheap out on servers, it's a big mistake, you generally get what you pay for.

Back