Line will not clear

you said in post #15 your official box was working,,,,,

Yes it is, I meant I can’t try one of the E2s in the feed that isn’t split, cos people are watching on the official box just now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is, I meant I can’t try one of the E2s in the feed that isn’t split, cos people are watching on the official box just now

ah,
po you tried the netid OFF your official box,
not ON it,
makes more sense that way

Not sure on the other one (definitely at least ATV 6.0) but the one I posted an image from is 6.1, reflashed last night just in case that might have fixed anything. Didn’t, obviously. [emoji23]

doing an ordinary scan does it find channels?
what info about abm does it say as checking if its the latest?
what have you ticked in the cable section of tuner on setup?

It did last night when I tried at about 2am but now it won’t and I’m not really sure why.

My tuner screen has my net ID, “user service scan type” is provider, country is UK obviously, I’ve got the region (think that’s a new one as I never saw that before I updated my image?) as virgin media UK (all systems) and force legacy signal stats as no as I don’t really know what that does [emoji23]

4c6effaa6338b73b1f1dba0386d8794a.jpg

Mine only pull in the channels on virgin media (ex c&w) did u try all variations?

Yeah there’s two other net IDs I can use, I tried to do a scan with both of them but no channels came in. Just about to try all the other variations of virgin media UK. Can’t see it making a difference but I won’t know until I’ve tried.

Yes I made sure of that, made that mistake in the past [emoji23]

Didn’t get chance to try the other virgin providers as I ended up faffing about trying to fix a laptop instead [emoji849] not having a great year with tech so far [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Going to try now. Hopefully have good news to come back with. [emoji23]

Okay so I managed to pull in channels with ABM, my 1-5 is now working on the ‘main’ feed if you like (this is the one that isn’t split). Just need to figure out why my line won’t work now. May have to contact my supplier again for help here though as he said the other day it was working but wasn’t showing me logging in...

Haven’t tried that. The upstairs (with the splitter) isn’t a priority at the moment, just want to get the main one going for now then I can worry about the other later.

Back