looped boxes

Wrighty71

Which boxes can you loop and run two tv's off , I've got f5s and its not possible on those boxes . Thanks for any feedback

I have Startrack SRT2014 and Blade 5000s connected though loop out of the Startrack. I can watch both at the same time, with the exception of 2 channels that freezes the moment I have both boxes switched on, though is fine on both boxes with the other switched off. Only other restriction is that I cannot move the dish with the Startrack whist the Blade is switched on

Can you loop to another tv with the startrack ? Can you load a cccam to watch sly UK also what price range are we talking , seen a used one on flebay for 80 , sorry for all the questions

Sorry for the slow reply. The startrack SRT 2014HD will load cccam and you can watch as much as your provider provides.
I have seen the startrack SRT 2016HD on sale for around £85 from a shop in Manchester, you can loop through to another box and watch both at the same time, but I guess the only way to watch 2 TV's from the box on its own would be to use a HDMI splitter, though I do not how that would work. I have also heard of people using home plugs and sending the HDMI out through Ethernet, again I have not looked into this as I have 2 boxes. Hope this helps.

Back