Lost all VM channels

WidzKidz

Hi guys wondering if anyone can offer some advice as I have lost all VM channels on my box overnight.
I have VM internet which is still active. I've tried connecting direct without splitter and checked tuner is active with correct net id. On tuner config > signal finder it is showing as 0%.
I'm thinking the tuner has broke, it is a VU turbo tuner but not sure how to confirm. Is it possible VM can stop the tv signal?
Thanks in advance for any help

First thing i would check is network test to see all is green + cable feed is still inserted.
Next check that your vu turbo is showing in tuners and dvb/c?
Worth also checking if vm have area issues.

First thing i would check is network test to see all is green + cable feed is still inserted.
Next check that your vu turbo is showing in tuners and dvb/c?
Worth also checking if vm have area issues.

Network test is ok
Cable feed inserted ok
Tuner is showing and enabled
No vm area issues

No its not possible for them to remove tv from the cable.
Try a different cable to the box, reboot and try a scan

Tried a different cable and no joy

The led on the tuner is red and I think it was green when working, so looking like a hardware problem maybe...

So you haven't really lost all channels, the box isn't working at all?
have you tried a different PSU?

The box is working, I can get freesat ok. I have the vm channels in bouquets but fails to tune. It's either the usb turbo tuner at fault or the input signal. The only thing I can think is I'll have to test on another box to determine if it is the tuner

Have you checked with your supplier to see if there's a problem at his end?
he would still get a signal even if not clearing.
Hi guys wondering if anyone can offer some advice as I have lost all VM channels on my box overnight.
I have VM internet which is still active. I've tried connecting direct without splitter and checked tuner is active with correct net id. On tuner config > signal finder it is showing as 0%.
I'm thinking the tuner has broke, it is a VU turbo tuner but not sure how to confirm. Is it possible VM can stop the tv signal?
Thanks in advance for any help
If you run a manual scan on the tuner does it find channels? if so your cable feed is live

Tried manual scan on the tuner and no channels found :(

Just tested it at someone else's house and get the same so it must be the tuner.

Is the Zgemma H.2H any good as it costs about the same as a new turbo tuner?

Tried manual scan on the tuner and no channels found :(

Just tested it at someone else's house and get the same so it must be the tuner.

Is the Zgemma H.2H any good as it costs about the same as a new turbo tuner?

I've had mine about 18 months, never had a day of trouble with it, flashed and reflashed lots of times without issue

I have exactly the same and on the same day so it may not be your box unless its coincidence. I have no signal to the cable tuners at all but the satellite one is fine with a green tick. I've been on to the supplier and he kindly sent a new line but of course having no signal is not going to help at all. I'm at a loss what to do know as I can hardly phone vir**n.

If anyone has any pointer they would be most welcome

Steve

I have exactly the same and on the same day so it may not be your box unless its coincidence. I have no signal to the cable tuners at all but the satellite one is fine with a green tick. I've been on to the supplier and he kindly sent a new line but of course having no signal is not going to help at all. I'm at a loss what to do know as I can hardly phone vir**n.

If anyone has any pointer they would be most welcome

Steve

This has been covered many times in the past fortnight, go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

This has been covered many times in the past fortnight, go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan
Tried this still nothing. There is no signal to the cable tuners at all. Internet is working fine though. I think the fundamental problem i=s that there is no signal. Im assuming that the signal finder should have a green tick on both the cable tuners and the signal bar should be registering a signal?

Steve

what box is it?
if you go to service searching>tuner configuration, click on the DVB/C tuner, what info is in there?
Its a H5 2TC
done the above here is what it says:

Tuner B: Si2168
Switchable tuner types (DVB-T2,DVB-C)
Enabled: DVB-C

Tuner C: Si2168
Switchable tuner types (DVB-T2,DVB-C)
Enabled: DVB-C

I haven't altered any of the settings since the box went off so these are all set as they were when all was working OK

I really appreciate this by the way

Steve

no i meant click on the tuner b or c and post what info you have in there
Sorry mis understood. Here is what it says:

tuner type (DVB-T2,DVB-C) DVB-C
Configuration mode: Enabled
Network ID 41048
Used service scan type: Provider
Region: AiNetTelekonunikations -Network
Force Legacy signal stats: No

Steve

I ad same thing ad to replace my atv to a new 6.2 then I put grog build on did a scan all working now there is help on this site hope u get it back

I ad same thing ad to replace my atv to a new 6.2 then I put grog build on did a scan all working now there is help on this site hope u get it back
I'm running ATV 6.2 with the Wooshbuild Infinity setup. All was working fine until last Thursday morning nothing since

Steve

Back