M8

Seen as though the f5s is going down the swanny, was looking into the m8 as a replacement, any 1 got 1, any good, cheapest and setup ideas plse

Seen as though the f5s is going down the swanny, was looking into the m8 as a replacement, any 1 got 1, any good, cheapest and setup ideas plse

Dont bother mate as it suffers something terrible with buffering and picture freezing, regardless of 100mb broadband - stay well clear..

Is that only on F5S then ? It may come back but to be honest it doesn't bother me at all, Im happy with my F5S ;-)

Sky boxes work on 2mb internet so don't talk rubbish boss

Yes they are cheap but they work

Whilst I respect the great tips you pass on to members if you fully read the thread you will see I was referring to the M8 Android smart box and not the Sky box ?

Shite, don't buy, cheap tat, remote wouldn't work, plugged in mouse, got it going. Supposed to be fully loaded ready to go, none of it was had to mess about in settings for half hour get icefilms working. Couldnt get 1.chanel working the reason i got this box.... Keep away

Shite, don't buy, cheap tat, remote wouldn't work, plugged in mouse, got it going. Supposed to be fully loaded ready to go, none of it was had to mess about in settings for half hour get icefilms working. Couldnt get 1.chanel working the reason i got this box.... Keep away

Were you not just a little unlucky in that your supplier didn't set everything up for you beforehand?? or once it was set up properly, it was still crappy?

Sorry that true but they get taken down all the time, for hassle free use of 1channel it's best to use a proxy/VPN

Sorry that true but they get taken down all the time, for hassle free use of 1channel it's best to use a proxy/VPN
yeah have to agree with ereader I channel defo better thru a vpn. ive tried all the different url fixes and never really got it to work. vpn no bother and therees some canny free ones as well

most connections through a vpn work as a work-around fix but for streaming sites on an already low quality gadgit your gonna run into alot of over buffering problems you should look towards a proxy change for the unblocking of sites thatr way your connections not going to be limited as open vpns tend to lock you into no streaming or limited ussage where the proxy just flips your ip to a new location and your internet shouldnt be effected. ive not used a M8 i assume they still use the same method as the iptv = m3u channel lists

im not sure if anyone has had problems with the server in general what i mean is ...
clicking stream links and them just going off after a few seconds of trying to load up a big 1 at the moment is entering EntertainmentHub 1 minute it works then next time you open the media centre and try entering your hit with an error look at the log reports and they all bring you to the URL being wrong this is happening to alot 0of uk members thats the ISP blocking your connection the video-addons all use multipul sites of which internet providers are blocking if 1 is blocked then your running into a brick wall as you wont get into most of the other streaming sites couple of things before paying for a service you still dont need to pay for if you like a playlist for a stream example AMC take that stream making sure it works of course add it to fav folder and continue whith the next and so on its also a good idea to add more than 1 of the same stream but from different playlist then build up your favs folder with all you like and know works then if theres another issue from accessing part of things you wont run into loading problems i will pay for a private portal for acessing sites if i know theres no alternative for me but 90% of playlists on offer are from 3rd parties and can or will run into loading issues now then inside your favs once you have all your channels that you have tried tested and use set if you run into loading issues try this site "http://freevpn.me/accounts" dont add them vpn details to the XBMC media centre you will run into problems 93.115.83.250 username=pptp password=CAc8i9Np that password can and will change at random times its dissplayed on the site i added and setup them details on your pc that account for vpn will let you enter the streams you being blocked on and is a fantastic way for checking your being blocked in general from entering certain parts of the xbmc sections leave the vpn running you can stream with it on downloading will be slow but its to help you guys that have run into problems with isp's blocking doors and so on changing scripts is ok but the streams used in playlist hit huge numbers of sites to bring the stream to you and 1 blocked site will bring you errors when trying to load the channel to watch. i hope this info can at least help those members here start to view without the need to use sub providers "not that im knocking any of them" to get what i know is possible with paying money out.

Back