Miracle box premium cable tune fault

ahh ok so if abm is rerun you get the same ,i wonder could tp be down for repair and as epg is saved for 7 days not know it. tps have gone down before on earlier boxes kv and starpoo and a few days later cam back working.
any issues raised in locality with vm?

USE SERVICE SCAN TYPE = FREQUECNCY STEPS
FREQUENCY SCAN STEP SIZE (kHz) 01000 ( should I be changing this at all?)

Played with a ZGamma the other night "frequency bands" found all channels not using a bouquet possibly not one for the area.

Not meaning local issues there was no channels picked up by me using a bouquet for my area, Try a manual scan with Network set at "YES" this will scan all TPs if it picks up the missing channels then the bouquet for your area is the problem.

Hi did an automatic scan on the Provider without ABM and it didn't find any of the missing channels either.. The tuner won't allow an Automatic scan without the Virgin network set.. Any other configurations I can try?

Try a manual scan with Network set at "YES" this will scan all TPs if it picks up the missing channels then the bouquet for your area is the problem.

There's a number of TPs missing from your set up as all channels stated have other channels using the same TPs, eg
ITVBe HD, Sky Sports 5 HD, Sky News HD all use the same TP

Ok, so now we know there is definitely an issue, can anyone who has issues on this thread confirm whether they're trying to scan ex ntl like I or is it a mix of ex telewest as well?

did you follow bees tut in cable section for setting up cable side of enigma 2boxes,think its more like not using correct info.
there is also a net id table on the forum for all netids needed for all uk areas.

not the answer u cant boost virgin media signal with anything u buy u can on split without losing any signal

Back