more blocks on the way?

That's not good news. I thought it'd been eerily quiet on the super blocks front lately, obviously it was the calm before the storm.
Na, full swing ahead buddy. Even the latest FT article uses the words “Super-Blocks”

😱

is this thread still going?

I was thinking the other day, the likes of Torrent Freaks and cord cutters post articles about IPTV blocks etc quite often, who are the people who are going to be interested in reading them? the end users, providers aren't going to bother reading them as they would have their ears to the ground and know what's going on. So end users visit these overhyped articles, their IP addresses are logged, how they found the articles is logged, bog standard with any web site. So now anyone behind the site can see who is getting worried about these stories and target them, find out where abouts they are etc and that's without any court order being required. So anyone who reads those articles, watch your back, they now know who you are and are watching you, and don't forget those that post links to these articles are SPIES helping track the vulnerable IPTV end users.

You have been warned ⚠️⚠️

Everything I post are NOT my own opinions and is 100% FACT, I would never post fake news

Last edited:
is this thread still going?

I was thinking the other day, the likes of Torrent Freaks and cord cutters post articles about IPTV blocks etc quite often, who are the people who are going to be interested in reading them? the end users, providers aren't going to bother reading them as they would have their ears to the ground and know what's going on. So end users visit these overhyped articles, their IP addresses are logged, how they found the articles is logged, bog standard with any web site. So now anyone behind the site can see who is getting worried about these stories and target them, find out where abouts they are etc and that's without any court order being required. So anyone who reads those articles, watch your back, they now know who you are and are watching you, and don't forget those that post links to these articles are SPIES helping track the vulnerable IPTV end users.

You have been warned ⚠️⚠️

Everything I post are NOT my own opinions and is 100% FACT, I would never post fake news
I've started routing all my Internet browsing via two vpn's, servers set to different countries. Can't be too careful in the current climate imo.

I was also thinking of utilising the tech used in car key signal blocking. I thought maybe with a bit of modification, if I put my iptv devices in the boxes with rubber grommets where the cables exit the box then that'd give my devices maximum protection against any super blocks Sky are sending through the air waves. See below:

Screenshot_2023-08-31-11-47-10-27_dc00545bd3b8828f033a02ac25b2d36d.jpg

I was also thinking of utilising the tech used in car key signal blocking. I thought maybe with a bit of modification, if I put my iptv devices in the boxes with rubber grommets where the cables exit the box then that'd give my devices maximum protection against any super blocks Sky are sending through the air waves. See below:

View attachment 94071
Go whole hog and wrap the house in it

You know what woman are like though, Think they know everything. :LOL:

Tell me about it. The other night she was moaning that I was at the window all evening wondering if the super moon LINK was anything to do with the new super blocks but I swear when I looked through the telescope it was smirking at me.

Same shit different day people constantly posting fake ass news is a joke.
If people are that concerned about these so called blocks then move away from iptv and find something different for their viewing.
Weve had 1000 endusers going to get their doors kicked in.
Super blocks.
Premier league steps war on iptv.
They all literally are repeating there selfs.
The next headline will be MARGE sleeps with all of cyber crime unit to avoid jail whilst watching emmerdale on iptv.

upper echelons

What have exercise bikes got to do with it.lol

slack-imgs_580x640.png

Last edited:
Really can't believe the paranoia surrounding this, i'm now reading these threads for my own amusement, for years i copied software, chipped playstations, chipped virgin boxes, sold gold cards, used cs and i've never even come across anybody who's had the knock on the door, am i lucky or just deluded?

Really can't believe the paranoia surrounding this, i'm now reading these threads for my own amusement, for years i copied software, chipped playstations, chipped virgin boxes, sold gold cards, used cs and i've never even come across anybody who's had the knock on the door, am i lucky or just deludes?
I think peeps are actually adding threads for their own amusement! To keep the theme going😄

I've seen my neighbour get raided for selling dvds and stuff.... but he did offer a young girl all the latest dvds and CDs if she showed him her boobies ha 🤣

The police Went to his house about what he said to the girl while they were there was a whole kitchen full of dvd burners like one to tens and printers piled up doing labels.

One wrong thing said ended up him getting raided within the hour of the police going there for a separate incident.

Really can't believe the paranoia surrounding this, i'm now reading these threads for my own amusement, for years i copied software, chipped playstations, chipped virgin boxes, sold gold cards, used cs and i've never even come across anybody who's had the knock on the door, am i lucky or just deluded?
The good old chipped PS1 lol. After a while the cd reader give up and the ps1 needed flipping upside down.

My dad finally killed my ps1 when the power lead connector went inside and he used a massive soldering iron to fix it. Must of been hotter than the surface of the sun and it fried the machine 😭

I suppose it's just a case of sitting tight and seeing what the weekend brings now but fair play to the powers that be, they've certainly sent shockwaves through the iptv world with their latest threats.

Back