More channels gone.

Yes it was £99 for a mini box. I had cs for years and got my money's worth. But is £70 a month a lot to pay for what I get ?

It is annoying as it was great for the football which is what I got It for. Hopefully there'll be a fix soon. I have a motorised system but all has gone dark on 19.2 the same way it did for 13 a couple of years ago

Yes it was £99 for a mini box. I had cs for years and got my money's worth. But is £70 a month a lot to pay for what I get ?
I now pay 74 a month for the full package and get ultra HD sports and movies for that, i chose not to pay the 6 pound a month for the sports HD pack as i get the premier football in Ultra HD without the HD pack, i am very impressed with Sky Q so far and having the mini box upstairs is a neat little box i can accses all recordings on that and have the full package on my ipad fort he kitchen, i also get bt sports in HD on it as i have BT bb, yes sky is expensive but i have saved a lot over the eyars with c/s so for me its worth it

Sorry mine is £80 a month. Good idea about dropping the sports HD as I only watch the football in uhd also lol

Doubt if I'm posting in right place but what I really would like to have now is a zgemma iptv box with similar operation as my h52s and a wooshbuild c/w sky q skin .
It's got to be around the corner .
HURRY UP .

All the components are out there they all just need bringing together .
(By much smarter people than me )

Last edited:
Doubt if I'm posting in right place but what I really would like to have now is a zgemma iptv box with similar operation as my h52s and a wooshbuild c/w sky q skin .
It's got to be around the corner .
HURRY UP .

All the components are out there they all just need bringing together .
(By much smarter people than me )
There is one,Its the zgemma i55

I remember the old D box's went for offline, then the open / slyboxes took over, any ideas what we can use next?

Back