MTPockets OpenATV 4.2 2015/08/23 Zgemma Star 2S / 2 / H1 / H2 Backup4

e7eace87081f375b8d21f5cb2549b2b7.jpg

or have a read here buddy

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/79932-rytec-epg-down.html

---------- Post Merged at 02:41 AM ----------

I'm struggling to get a storage device to work, I've tried a USB memory stick & external hard drive can't seem to get either to work. I've gone through everything in this thread & tried searching the forum.

All I want to do is pause/rew/ff the channel I'm watching & record the occasional program.

I only have 1 coax running from my dish but have been told pause & record should still work on the channel I'm watching.

Can anyone help please.

ok mate first iniatalise you usb/hardrive

then (Convert Ext3 to Ext4

then Mounts, Device Manager press the red button make sure its set to media hdd

then restart your box

then
MENU, Infopanel, Plugins, SwapManager, GREEN, Select your drive, 256Mb, takes a couple of mins to create, once created choose RED to activate and YELLOW to autostart, then exit)

once you have done this you need to go to recording settings and change them too media/hdd/movie

You need to disable timeshift first mtpockets has it on by default[/QUOTE]

I have never disabled timeshift?

just flashed and followed the steps?

with me not disabling timeshift ,will this be affecting my box

thanks

then restart your box

then
MENU, Infopanel, Plugins, SwapManager, GREEN, Select your drive, 256Mb, takes a couple of mins to create, once created choose RED to activate and YELLOW to autostart, then exit)

once you have done this you need to go to recording settings and change them too media/hdd/movie

Well, after doing the same thing over & over again I finally got my old 500gb external hdd to record pause/ff/rew I think it was something to do with the SwapManager not activating even though I was pressing yellow to autostart.

One thing not related to this is after initially installing the image I was having a problem with only now & next loading in the epg. I read a post saying to install the updates, which I did I think there were 91 updates. Once the updates installed the epg was working fine but I have noticed the box itself seems to have slowed down where as before the updates it seemed a lot quicker.

Last edited:
red hd skin

Hi is there any where I can download the red hd skin as I cannot find it in the skin plugin section, is there an ipk file anywhere available ? And is it compatible with zgemma star 2s with mtpockets backup. And does it run ok ?

Thanks

then restart your box

then

Well, after doing the same thing over & over again I finally got my old 500gb external hdd to record pause/ff/rew I think it was something to do with the SwapManager not activating even though I was pressing yellow to autostart.

One thing not related to this is after initially installing the image I was having a problem with only now & next loading in the epg. I read a post saying to install the updates, which I did I think there were 91 updates. Once the updates installed the epg was working fine but I have noticed the box itself seems to have slowed down where as before the updates it seemed a lot quicker.

I dont update my box myself mate

tried it once and the box went too pot

I dont update my box myself mate

tried it once and the box went too pot
I wasn't happy with the box running as slow as it was after applying the updates so i have started from scratch & installed the image again & the EPG isn't working again only the odd few channels have epg could anyone advise how i fix this other than installing the 90-odd updates?

Edit:
Managed to sort the epg, now I'm back to the problem of the hard drive not working [emoji23]

Last edited:
It's like groundhog day mate, same problems as before, can't un-mount the drive, can't initialise the drive, can't convert ext3 to ext4 etc you name it. I'll get there eventually like i did before thanks to the help I've received from yourself & others.

Work your self backwards disable timeshift first, delete swapfile then unmount then you should be able to initialise, convert ext 3 to 4 create swapfile only enable timeshift if needed then disable when not been used

It's like groundhog day mate, same problems as before, can't un-mount the drive, can't initialise the drive, can't convert ext3 to ext4 etc you name it. I'll get there eventually like i did before thanks to the help I've received from yourself & others.

I find a little blow on the usb ,works for me,when not initializing

give it a try

hi guys bought a zgemma s recently which was working perfectly fine until i somehow managed to mess it up. for some reason the cccam.cfg file is not being read by the box. going to try and reformat it following this thread

hi guys bought a zgemma s recently which was working perfectly fine until i somehow managed to mess it up. for some reason the cccam.cfg file is not being read by the box. going to try and reformat it following this thread
Have you checked that cccam softcam is running or have you restarted it?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Back