MTPOCKETS OpenATV 4.2 Zgemma Star New Backup 2015-06-23

I'm sure it's obvious but is there somewhere from the menus I can create a folder on the hdd to organise my recordings?

Have to be honest Mark I've never tried I just create folders via FTP.... there's probably a way and I'll have a look at some point and let you know

Can you run this image with cccam and mgcamd,so that i can run my main line in mgcamd and backup line in cccam , then just switch between the two in softcam panel if i need to use backup line

Can you run this image with cccam and mgcamd,so that i can run my main line in mgcamd and backup line in cccam , then just switch between the two in softcam panel if i need to use backup line

Yes, you can have multiple softcams installed and set the second on a delay so if first server fails to respond it will kick in.... Shouldn't be a need to manually switch but you can if you want.

Is there a way to press a button to see what resolution the display is in / being broadcast?

It was on but I turned it off as it was sooo annoying when it popped up every time you changed channel.... Now if I can just remember where it was in the settings???? lol

it's BLUE, AV Setup, Video Settings, turn off Always use Smart 1080P mode and turn automatic resolution label on...annoys the hell out of me though perhaps it's my telly that's pap but I then get a split second while the tv changes resolution to match

I updated your old image last night - choosing to gamble with the "This image is old and your box might not boot"... Updated 37 packages and it didn't boot. So,

I took your new image and flashed with that - all worked well.

This morning I've done another software update - and didn't get any "This is old..." message and it quite quickly updated 36 packages. It then prompted me to reboot and it wouldn't.

Cycles through the boot, up to 77 and then back to 00 again.

Now flashing back to this new image again and will hold off updating for the time being!

Any thoughts or help appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using Sucmnsee image. It takes about 2 minutes to load. How long does this image (mypockets) take to load. Thx

Hi can any one help downloaded firmware all good working on zgemma star h1 but wen you delete usb folder add to box an try changing e3 to e4 error sign cuming

Thanks for this, looks great.

---------- Post Merged at 11:52 AM ----------

It wont let me download it as I have just registered. Do I just have to wait?

I updated your old image last night - choosing to gamble with the "This image is old and your box might not boot"... Updated 37 packages and it didn't boot. So,

I took your new image and flashed with that - all worked well.

This morning I've done another software update - and didn't get any "This is old..." message and it quite quickly updated 36 packages. It then prompted me to reboot and it wouldn't.

Cycles through the boot, up to 77 and then back to 00 again.

Now flashing back to this new image again and will hold off updating for the time being!

Any thoughts or help appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya, this seems to be a big problem with the atv image itself not limited to mtpockets version. I had the official version of atv installed and updated the other day and it would not boot again afterwards, the same problem you are describing. it would just count up after the boot and get to between 60 or 80 then just stop and got back to 0 and try again a few times.

I used that as an excuse to flash openatv 5.0 and it worked until i updated it and the same thing happened. I was able to upgrade it using telnet and the next day and they had pushed a fix and it worked. but I found a few things a bit buggy atv 5.0 is still a beta so came to install this in the hopes it would fix my problem with recording HD channels having choppy playback. It installed great worked a treat then i updated it and had the same issue again with it not booting to the gui.

I found a fix (in german) on openATV Forum.

View attachment NimManager.zip If your box is stuck on the boot screen unzip this package (sorry had to zip it but it said invalid file when I tried to upload it without zipping) to your pc somewhere it only has a replacement NimManager.pyo and open your FTP manager (filezilla or similar) and connect to your box then navigate to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components. You could simply copy it over and overwrite the orginal but it is good practice to keep always havea backup of any changed files so save that somewhere as a backup before copying over the new one. As the remote is unresponsive at the time its a good idea to telnet to the box to reboot it so using putty or powershell, telnet into your box and type init 6 (the command to reboot).

Job Done. Trust me it sounds pretty convoluted but in practice only takes a minute or so.

When the box reboots it seems as if nothing changed and was frozen but it came on then green screened and rebooted automatically and has been absolutly perfect ever since.

They also list changes to NimManager.pyo on their github but the normal update still didnt fix it for me. Here is the link to the github for those who like to see whats occuring. https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/commits/master

and I know it off topic but I've droned on enough anyway another line or so wont hurt. lol If you are having the same problem on an ATV 5.0 image I was able to fix it by using putty (or powershell) to telnet into the box and then simply type opkg update then opkg update then init 6 to update the sources then update the image from the sources the reboot the box respectively.

Hopethis makes sence had a late night sorting this out last night. heh

m a newbie and am having no joy with seller so am hoping this download will sort my problems

Just make sure you have your server details backed up to your pc or phone before flashing then follow the instructions and you should be fine

m a newbie and am having no joy with seller so am hoping this download will sort my problems

Just make sure you have your server details backed up to your pc or phone before flashing then follow the instructions and you should be fine

Yes got everything backed up, once I had installed the image i got the splash screen up then it goes off I didn't take much notice as to the exact number it went off at but then the numbers continued to increase on the LCD display until it got to 100 then it went to the time, still not showing anything on screen, anytime I press anything on the remote it will display 0101 for a few seconds then go back to the time.

Back