multiroom

hcarms

how can i send the picture from my skybox f3 to tv in the kitchen without buying another box, any help would be appreciated

you can do it. however, it will cost you near enough the same as buying a new box. myself and a member Bees explained this to another member who asked the same question. a lot of service suppliers will not charge you extra either

The cheapest way would be to run an A/V cable from the box to the TV if it's practical.

You could also use a 5.8 GHz wireless video sender (2.4 GHz ones are useless in my house), which would also allow you to change channel from the kitchen.

hi i got a wireless transmiter and reciever but the transmitter has red ,yellowand white connections to the transmittter with a scart connection on the other end,but this is the problem my skybox f3 does not have scart socket on the box any ideas how i can get round this, much appreciated

hi i got a wireless transmiter and reciever but the transmitter has red ,yellowand white connections to the transmittter with a scart connection on the other end,but this is the problem my skybox f3 does not have scart socket on the box any ideas how i can get round this, much appreciated

If the Video sender transmitter has seperate red, white & yellow phono (RCA) connectors, then you need a lead like this to connect to the F3.

1.5m TRIPLE 3 RCA PHONO Male Plug to Plug Audio COMPOSITE Video AV Cable TV Lead | eBay

Back