Mutant HD2400

Bazzer123

Hi i am having a few problems with my box. It will not go past the HD2400 on the front of box even if i try to flash the box . Using Vix latest image , cant work out why it is doing this .Any help would be appreciated
Bazzer

Check power lead m8, or re-charge remote ??
Thanks wullboy i have another box and the power lead works okay on my hd51 . i had a sign that says it needs to be restarted but never uploaded the image just gets stuck on Mutant HD2400

Last edited:
These boxes are rock solid m8, can you ftp onto the box, there maybe something that you change within the image a few days ago, like a skin or something, and if you can ftp into the box and remove it ??

These boxes are rock solid m8, can you ftp onto the box, there maybe something that you change within the image a few days ago, like a skin or something, and if you can ftp into the box and remove it ??
Thanks wullboy not tried it yet i will have a go and see , it was my fav box but will have a go at ftp to the box .
Bazzer

Thanks wullboy i have another box and the power lead works okay on my hd51 . i had a sign that says it needs to be restarted but never uploaded the image just gets stuck on Mutant HD2400

If it's not flashing, it's not recognising the usb, use a different one and make sure its properly formatted before you start

Back