N-line on zgemma h2s

Richied4y

Can this b put manually or does it have 2 b on a usb stick and can someone tell me where the softcam plugin is cos I've been right thro the plugins loads of times and can't find it

hi m8. the N-line is entered in "usr,keys then edit newcamd.list and enter your n-line there. it will begin with CWS. i use a program called dreambox control centre to transfer the nline into the zgemma box. if you need a walk through precise steps on how to do this, let me know pal :)

Ok can you access usr/keys? This is where you'll head for first, if you can when you click on keys, you should now see files mgcam config and one saying newcamd.list.
right click on newcamd.list> press edit on the drop down> now delete anything already in there and copy and paste your connection beginning CWS = your line
on the top left save the file and restart your cams, should see you ok

Just in work at the mo will jump on it when I get in at 5 thanks am a proper novice

Its what the forums for mate! We try and help you, you try and help others along with the rest. You'll get there, just a little addition to my post above when you try to edit newcamd.list it may ask how you wish to edit this, use notepad.

Hi guys, Iv added a vm test line to usr/keys and says active with green ticks next to both CCcam and Mgcamd in my zgemma h2h settings , but I'm still not getting anything from virgin ? my sky line works perfect, Iv scanned bouquets and it says found virgin channels , but the pops up with this pic also ? Any idea Fam ??? Thanks

Back