new AJ list 17/8/13

Looks good but can't download aaaahhh

---------- Post Merged at 01:30 PM ----------

Hi there can someone please help everytime I download a channel list for my F5 it keeps reverting back to my old channel list and mixing up the labelling i.e movies will become News!. tried deleting and adding but the same problem. Please help

1. [*=1]Unzip AJ's List XX-XX-XX.zip with a program such as winrar & place the TP_PROG.DBS file onto the root of your USB drive.
    [*=1]In the Openbox menu delete your current channel list by going to the "Edit Channel" tab & selecting "Delete All".
    [*=1]Staying in the menu navigate to the "Tools" tab then "Upgrade by USB", change the upgrade mode from "Image File" to "Misc Files" then "Select & Upgrade" & select "TP_PROG.DBS" then press yellow, if all done correctly it should begin to upgrade.
    [*=1]Once the upgrade has completed restart your box & voilá

Does anyone have a fix its so annoying. ...

---------- Post Merged at 03:47 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 03:47 PM ----------

Only had my box for couple of weeks. Should I update channel list or leave it for now? How often should I update list?

burstow, its important you firstly format your usb to fat32, have you done that?you will get a file mismatch if you don't, download and then extract the file using winrar or winzip , . you say your list reverts back to the previous list, it shouldn't if you have deleted your current list to make way for the new list. try d/loading it again through a different browser(chrome,firefox mozilla) internet explorer can be funny. make sure you tick the TP_PROG.dbs when your in installation and then hit the yellow button for the box to read the file. exit out and reboot the box and thats it!! its relly that easy.

pleasecould anybody help me out some of my sports hd channels freeze and i was wanting to see if they are like thatvon non hd sports channels but for some reason all my movies and sports channels are all hd.

thanks for the updated channel list, any reason as to why mine are mixed up,, as in sports are under news , news under movies, hd under kids ,, not in that order but you get what i mean :) anyone come accross this and it there a possible fix ?

Hi I have no slysp0rts 3 or espn HD no slyprem HD but do have the +1??? wired..... In fact missing a lot of channels? any one no what i should do?

Back