new AJ list 17/8/13

Now on my 3rd week and all still working well. Big test tonight with Man u v Chelsea game on slysports. Had odd glitch here and ther but nowt to bad.

Greetings, just joined, I'm a noob to the sat scene, want to watch sky sports interactive, I've been informed this is the channel list to use.
Cheers
MrWoz

Update:

Installed AJ'S list fine, but does anybody know how to fix the audio channel? whichever interactive channel I watch the audio is off Interactive 1 which also has a black screen?
All help appreciated.
Cheers

Last edited:
Currently in process of setting up my F5S, need some reliable options on servers.
Can you access virgin media with AJ channel list?.

Last edited:
Hi guys does anyone no how to add Slysports 3 HD???? I have AJ's new list & its not working! I have an SD channel but I want the HD channel! My HD channel is FQ 12363 V SR 29500 but this is a black screen! any help welcome!

Thanks

Hi guys does anyone no how to add Slysports 3 HD???? I have AJ's new list & its not working! I have an SD channel but I want the HD channel! My HD channel is FQ 12363 V SR 29500 but this is a black screen! any help welcome!

Thanks

There are 2 $ly sports 3 HD on that transponder, but AJ's list should provide the correct one (SID 3822). It's working for me.

You could try scanning that single transponder to see if it gets it back.

Many thanks man, hving big problems with my box!

---------- Post Merged at 12:06 PM ----------

Many thanks man, hving big problems with my box!

Anyone else's sly1 hd not working? Scrambled?

---------- Post Merged at 12:36 PM ----------

Meant sky sports 1 hd?

Back