New European super league includes six EPL teams

ooh, imagine football without mancity Chelsea and Tottenham in the top 6 places of the table, you'd have to have the likes of Leeds, villa and Everton in their place with sides like forest or sheff wed in the top flight.

Ooh, imagine being aware of football pre 92.

Drama over nothing, kick em out and let the other clubs get on with what they've been doing for over 100 years.

Flags at half mast: arsenal might not be playing isosceles triangles around the bottom half of the table / bottling it v the six teams above them anymore. I've not felt this upset since Robbie left take that

None of these so called super clubs! Should be allowed to play in any other competitions and the relevant bodies should sanction them!
There are a couple of them only still in Europe because they were knocked out of the champions League!
It's a complete disgrace! That will affect all football from gras roots up!

No only a few greedy teams have been invited, it's an invite only league, select, creme de la creme, no riff raff allowed :smiley:
You would be better off posting pictures of bygone days! Your glory days of the nineties! Creme da creme perhaps Liverpool or Man City who have actually won something recently!
Your best year by a long shot this year 2nd in the best football league in the world!
Arsenal?? Managed an exiting draw with Fulham! Spurs wtf.
Keep posting drivel and you will get your Vets badge soon!

Make sure you make a separate post for Liverpool
Arsenal
Man City
And any others you can think of
No thanks, I've put up one minor team the foxes and their wartime exploits, not putting up anymore minor teams, go look on wikkipedia for FACTS!

foxes:

League​

Cup​

Regional competitions​

You need to get a job!!

destroying the pyramid system

lower league teams been on furlough, id relgate them them who wanna join it i really would and heavily fine them

Back