New Skin Slyk 1 HD (aka bluehd2) Version 1 available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.
daaaam, i thought the beta version was good, but this finished articles outstanding.... I was following the thread throughout the project closely and knew it would be worth the wait :) thankyou very much sir :butkiss:

This skin is absolutely amazing. One niggle that is bothering me... The Recordings List (File List) is incredibly small, not full screen. I am guessing this is because it hasn't been worked on yet?
Everything else is amazing, my jaw dropped at how great this skin is.

Just press the Recordings List (File List) button and you will see for yourself.

On new Slyck1 HD
20151012_024826.jpg

On the original Blue HD skin
20151012_025029.jpg

I would much prefer the Full Screen list like Blue HD... but with the amazing look of this new Slyck1 HD skin.
Once the Recordings area is done it will be perfect.

Last edited:
Only things i have shown in post 1 have been skinned. Everything else fallsback to default skin but with a blue background. Next time is an error

Must be doing something wrong here guys I've got a zgemma s2 running vix and it asks me to install extension which I did and then when it's installed I try to go on skin setup and I get an error message and reboots so I had to create swap file again and then I'm back to square 1. I'm a noob by the way if you haven't noticed [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have installed properly now as written above now the only problem I have is getting to to skin setup just reboots my box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running vix, ftp'd it ok. Does anyone know the instructions to install it as it differs from openatv

At work but off the top of my head Menu > setup > VIX > Install local Extention

Kiddac - nice work bud, thanks for the ECM info I badgered you for ;) makes all the difference!

Only things i have shown in post 1 have been skinned. Everything else fallsback to default skin but with a blue background. Next time is an error

Hmm but that is not the default recordings/planner screen, this is:
14322d1444615035t-new-skin-slyk-1-hd-aka-bluehd2-version-1-available-download-20151012_025029.jpg

what we actually get is much smaller:

14323d1444615436t-new-skin-slyk-1-hd-aka-bluehd2-version-1-available-download-20151012_024826.jpg

Is there a file I could copy from Blue HD to Slyck 1 HD folder to fix this?

Last edited:
Tried creating an image backup on VIX to install on my mates box cannot get it to FLSH. Says FLSH but sticks on that and nothing else any ideas? As I've ran out lol :anyonethere:

It's only a minority of posts, but quite simply if it looks good it's been skinned, if it doesn't look polished it hasn't been skinned. It's not rocket science. These remaining screens will be completed over the next few weeks.

The default skin isn't blue hd, by default skin I mean the original skin coded into your box. i.e Vix Night, or Magic, or Metrix etc. If your box came pre-installed with a sky skin, this isn't the default skin just to clarify.

For screens that are unskinned I load that screen up in various different skins, including Rossi's Blue HD and fraggles sky skin to see what ideas they have used. If its works, like the planner page, the idea will be revamped and used on my skin. Basically what ever sky do on there relevant page, I will try were possible to replicate. I don't mind suggestions, but no need to state the obvious.

If it looks skinned but something is a miss please let me know. I don't really need to know about unskinned pages as obviously I am aware of this. Ta

Hi kiddac, looking great, small minor problem, when viewing graphical epg (epg button - tv hold)it doesn't resize to fit the whole screen, i can see the current channel on top/bottom and left of epg screen.

Ohh and I can't find those picons you mentioned on the other thread, done a software update but no mention of picons, can you give me the package name for the new ones and I will see if I can find them.

Cheers

Hi kiddac, looking great, small minor problem, when viewing graphical epg (epg button - tv hold)it doesn't resize to fit the whole screen, i can see the current channel on top/bottom and left of epg screen.

Ohh and I can't find those picons you mentioned on the other thread, done a software update but no mention of picons, can you give me the package name for the new ones and I will see if I can find them.

Cheers

can you screenshot this?

Picons seem to be called srp.400x240.transparent-white-nopadding (2015-10-09--

Not the best photo lol when I hold tv it goes back to normal epg, this has a black border all around, on this screenshot it only has black border on the left.

DSC_0169.jpg

I see what you are getting at. I have a thin sliver of a border around this screen despite the fact it is coded exactly the same as the other screens to be full screen. I think this is picking up your screen adjustment if you have tweaked your screen size in the display options. I don't think I can fix this.

Mmm iv never touched display settings, well not that I can remember, its not a screen I use anyway so not overly concerned mate, just thought I'd let you know, as I said the main epg is fine so that's goid enough.

Ohh and I can't find them picons, you don't fancy sending me them do you lol I know, I know. I'm a Pain in the arse lol

Will have a look, iv fixed that epg problem, for some bizarre reason my osd settings where all over the place, I swear I never touched them lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back