New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Your buying just the box for £70. There is no setup and no channels.. 1st you'd need to flash your box with a USB with a image from here in the downloads section. All the info on setting up and flashing you box is on the downloads page. Once you have set it up you then need to FTP your line, reefer back to downloads page for info. You can buy lines off here, everyone has different prices for them as each service is different as to reliability. But I bought my box like you did and set mine up with some help from a nice guy on here. My mate bought the same box all set with full HD and paid 250 for a full set that he could just plug and play. I hope that answers your question.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Perfect, thank you itsmrjt.
Are we allowed to discuss who you currently have your line from?
When you say FTP your line? Basically just FTP into the box and change the C line? Correct?
I am technical so a lot of it should be plain sailing.
Do people in here buy boxes and configure them and sell them?

make sure your flash image has the file force.bin in the folder, if it has noforce.bin then rename it.

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 PM ----------

you have a choice, you can either use an ftp client like filezilla browse to the usr\keys folder and copy newcmd.list to your pc, then edit the line on your pc with notepad, and then copy back and overwrite the original file. If you dont have access to a pc then it can be done using the zgemma remote, navigate to and run the file manager, browse to usr/keys and select the newcmd.list file press ok and the file will open for editing, it is long winded but you have to use your remote like the early mobile phones where pressing a key continuously will cycle through its value and then lower case and upper case characters, the line must be exactly correct with your server, password and termination characters.

With the link to the thread for a line, it hasnt got a recent post?
Does that mean everything would have been outdated by now?

What is most reliable source? Line?

i cant remember how to setup the recording feature on this build just need some info if anyone can help all set up as above but when i press record it says hdd not found or hdd not initialised any help appreciated thanks

////

---------- Post Merged at 07:44 PM ----------

Hi my kids have rebooted my zgemma 2s and now ill lost everything what can i do to get everything back and ihavent done a backup​

---------- Post Merged at 07:44 PM ----------

Hi my kids have rebooted my zgemma 2s and now ill lost everything what can i do to get everything back and ihavent done a backup​

There's nothing wrong with the link on the first post it should take you to the download page click download then it should take you to Dropbox to download it I've just tested it and it's fine

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back