New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

hi everybody how are we,looking for some advice i have a single tuner zgemma star s box is itpossible to put VOD and good iptv player on and if so how do i cheers and tanx in advance ;)

Would this work on a clone VU Solo 2?
No for zgemma only

---------- Post Merged at 02:01 PM ----------

Installed this image without problem, however when I go to install TS Media and Kodi direct, I select plugins, green to download plugins, message appears to tell me to wait while it downloads plugin information then it's just a blank screen with no plugins available to select.
Any suggestions?
Vix have stopped the support for the plugins

I love this image, it's almost perfect except an issue I'm having...

When running any form of IPTV, I get constant buffering on a wired connection. The exact same streams run perfect on my PC, just on my 2s box I cannot watch IPTV. I've heard something about increase the buffers but don't know where. Is this a build issue or a vix issue? I've heard latest vix's don't stutter?

Thanks

I set this up today, worked a dream even with the FTA channels.

I've just got to work out how to set up a different skin because I want a look at the Q Skin.

hi, am very lost, i have a zgemma star h2 for vm and i did a factory reset. I have lost the skin and all channels and am lost on how to get them back, i downloaded the file onto a flash drive but have no channels still.

any help appreciated

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 PM ----------

hi, am very lost, i have a zgemma star h2 for vm and i did a factory reset. I have lost the skin and all channels and am lost on how to get them back, i downloaded the file onto a flash drive but have no channels still.

any help appreciated

Is it just me or is the Download Plugins from the Green Button not working. I have tried DL the firmware again incase my copy got corrupted. I have tried it on 2 different internet connections also

spent a couple of hours yesterday trying to do all of this manually and then i came across this image,,took a couple of minutes to flash and everthing is there ready to run,just need to sort my epg out now,,,thanks for all your work you have put into this

Is it just me or is the Download Plugins from the Green Button not working. I have tried DL the firmware again incase my copy got corrupted. I have tried it on 2 different internet connections also

Yeh vix feeds not working.
Use
Menu
Plugins
Tspanel
Addons

Back