New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

been using this image for a couple of days and it was working fine, but tonight i cant change from free channel to paid channel,it just freezes,when i plugged my old openbox in i got all the channels and i hav'nt changed any settings

My uncle purchased a star s2 for me on Amazon, the epg dosent show up on all channels also the iptv apps just will not work!keeps saying no stream found, also how do I use a usb stick?

i'm new to this sort of thing but i'm having problems with my Zgemma Star 2S box and have heard that this firmware will solve my problems, but i cant get to download this as i dont have enough privileges to get it!

Thanks for your time and effort developing your latest-vix-backup I'm will try to update my Star 2 S for the first time:-)

how do i get a post so i can download latest channels list for my zgemma star 2s

---------- Post Merged at 04:45 PM ----------

I need help to up date star 2s box can anyone tell me who to download from and how to get a post so i can download please

Stil waiting on mine. I dont know if image will work or not but would advise against trying until someone says differently.
Theres raw vix images available from zgemma .tv. and when i get one I'll do an image. But could be week or two before i get.[/QUOTE. Hi I naught one from airsat without usb it won't allow me to watch any movies all they say is stream not found!

Hi Guys, Thank you. I have just finished downloading and setting up the build and its absolutely fantastic and seems to be all working so far so good. My only thing is the EPG and bouquets particularly the guide doesnt seem to look right I.e the box with channels and epg's in dont seem wide enough and font seems too big and at the moments cuts out half way through text so you cant see whats actually on and doesnt look pleasing to eye. Has anyone got optimum or reccomended settings to set the tv guide up to look its best?

Any help would be really appreciated. If so step by step guide would be very helpful!

Thanks a lot.

so might you be starting a new non openvix campaign to get boxes working again ?

No I'll continue using any unofficial openvix released by airsat for the boxs until that doesnt happen anymore. Then prob give up as i think the other images are covered without a noob like me fekin it up ;)

But hopefully that wont happen any time soon lol

---------- Post Merged at 01:05 AM ----------

My non box life has become way too hectic and nice to start all over again lol
But its been cool :)

reset sotcam

---------- Post Merged at 12:23 PM ----------

restart sotcam
been using this image for a couple of days and it was working fine, but tonight i cant change from free channel to paid channel,it just freezes,when i plugged my old openbox in i got all the channels and i hav'nt changed any settings

hey I'm new to this page so go easy lol.. ive got a zgemma star s2 box and ive downloaded ur flash file and put it on usb .. but the box wont flash when I turn it on.. I downloaded another original flash from zgemma.tv and it flashed fine but when it comes on I get channel list and can access menus and stuff but when I put a channel on its just sound and no picture tho I can still see the menus and channel bar and stuff.. tho id really like to use ur sucmnsee skin.. any ideas what I'm doin wrong?
thanks

i like the look of the firmware
#

---------- Post Merged at 10:00 AM ----------

i like the look of the firmware i iam trying to download it but it wont allow me

Hi got all working except the epg bit. CrossEPG download now and I get error. No DVD-so nims found. Any ideas thanks
Gizmo
O and i am setting up on vm only. Set sat to not configure.

Hi got all working except the epg bit. CrossEPG download now and I get error. No DVD-so nims found. Any ideas thanks
Gizmo
O and i am setting up on vm only. Set sat to not configure.

Have you set up initialise USB/ HDD and done swapfile ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no vm provider for crossepg. Go to epg settings and check if enable virgin epg is yes then goto virgin preview channel for about 5 minutes and that should download the data. Once done you can set an autotimer to zap to vm preview channel for 5 minutes earlier hours in the morning. You'll need to disable crossepg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Back