New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - h2s-hs-h2h

So today I tried to run a H2H Zgemma with just a single sky cable but couldn't get any signal, but when I shotgunned it using a rf to f converter into the port it worked ok, is it not possible to run these boxes of just a single tuner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes just use the bottom right port for sly cable

Sent from my 6055P using Tapatalk

Hi all. i have an zgemma H2S and have just installed 4.0.003 which works great and also enables me to record and timeshift to an external usb hard disk. i am after setting up my nas drive as a share as with my old image 3.0.???. The issue I have is that the mount has a x in it and when I try to see if the NFS service is started on my zgemma box I can briefly see it isnt followed by the message 'install "packagegroup-base-nfs". It just will not install and I need the NFS service started to record to the mount. Can anyone assist please, many thanks in advance.

Installed this last night on my Zgemma H.2s set it all up but when I go to plugins... Download plugins... then nothing shows up... Any ideas??

vix is not supported on them boxes mate so you wont get the feeds via plugins

Vix plugins do work and download They don't on earlier versions but if update to the 1 on page 49 no problem at all

Hi all. i have an zgemma H2S and have just installed 4.0.003 which works great and also enables me to record and timeshift to an external usb hard disk. i am after setting up my nas drive as a share as with my old image 3.0.???. The issue I have is that the mount has a x in it and when I try to see if the NFS service is started on my zgemma box I can briefly see it isnt followed by the message 'install "packagegroup-base-nfs". It just will not install and I need the NFS service started to record to the mount. Can anyone assist please, many thanks in advance.

Suggest you update to 1 on page 49

Hi,recently purchased a Zgemma h.2h but only have sky cables and no virgin cables.Problem I'm having is I can't record off a different channel to the one I'm watching.Could anyone help please

Hi,recently purchased a Zgemma h.2h but only have sky cables and no virgin cables.Problem I'm having is I can't record off a different channel to the one I'm watching.Could anyone help please

You can't really do much apart from send it back you could use tuner b for Terrestrial tv so record from sky and watch freeview or the other way round

So today I tried to run a H2H Zgemma with just a single sky cable but couldn't get any signal, but when I shotgunned it using a rf to f converter into the port it worked ok, is it not possible to run these boxes of just a single tuner?

Yes just use the bottom right port for sly cable [emoji106]

That's what I thought but it didn't work? I turned B tuner off and tried it but still no luck! Put both cables in n it worked! Funny one!

hi, is there a download link to the newest update for zgemma h2s think ive got the one on the first page 4.0.003 not been on in a while.thanks in advance,or can I just update via the the vix at bottom of settings.

Last edited:
hi, is there a download link to the newest update for zgemma h2s think ive got the one on the first page 4.0.003 not been on in a while.thanks in advance,or can I just update via the the vix at bottom of settings.
Seanieblades, look on p49 of this thread. There is a Dropbox link there to download.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hi folks,

I'm about to flash two new boxes I got.

1. Is there a certain size USB used for flashing?

2. Do I load the load the file from sucmnsee on page 49 and flash the box with that? (The file doesn't need to be extracted or anything)

My box has been running VIX fine for a year , but last month it started complaining about needing to be re-flashed 'as the kernel has changed' ... I'm re-flashing with the original VIX USB stick and can get everything working again until I try and reinstall Dreamplex which is a key part of my local setup since I have some 20Tb of material on the local servers. ALL I have added back in is Dreamplex and the image then refuses to boot up. Anybody having the same problem, and more to the point - is there a solution?

Hi guys, can someone tell me how to sort this. I know I've had it before, but can't remember for the life of me, how I sorted it.
Cheers

Btw, cross epg download won't fix.

380da3bf8bacaec6a9d8da5aac049860.jpg

Sucmnsee top job on all your images are awesome but are you going to do one for the h5 2s as I want to use your image are the best thanks a lot

Like most on this post I have this image and it is really good and easy to install, however I notice that bt sports 2 hd is scrambled. I wondered if this is an image issue or a problem with my line. I have a h1 box with a different image and line server that works fine.
on a related matter, anyone have freezing issues with discovery history, this happens on both my set ups.
cheers

Last edited:
The website has been updated and downloads haven't been added yet. Somewhere in the thread scumnsee has a Dropbox link you'll have to dig through it as I can't remember where it is

Back