New Vix 3.2.015 Cloud iBox 2+ standard sucmnsee Backup Full Version (NOT SE box!)

How would I know if it was a definitely a ibox 2 plus and not a clone. Sorry for another silly question.

It says on the front of the box CLOUD - I BOX II PLUS (but I suppose anyone could put that on a front of a box)

Last edited:
It's probably a piece of junk. I bought it off gumtree and the fella who sold it has now done a runner and turned his phone off. 50 quid down the drain.

(I probably should be posting this in the RANT section lol)

well your in the right place for help or a rant but like I say we should look to clarify what it is you have first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more modern clones say made in korea.
I would say make a backup.
Run a backup image. Not a bootloader!
That wont do any harm either way

---------- Post Merged at 03:50 PM ----------

Also has it a scart connection on rear?

Ok.
2nd option. Its got theold bootloader on it.
You can try the new bootloader. BUT IF IT IS A CLONE THIS WILL BRICK ( require jtag to fix)

The back of the box has:
DC in
Audio L & R
Video
S/PDIF
LNB in
Ethernet
Hdmi socket
USB

(No scart)

It also has a sticker like a serial number
MAC 0015C02D22869P

The box says nothing about Made in Korea.

( It probably had a sticker saying "made at the local market" lol )

The folder I downloaded was
cloudix containing

backupsuite
force
imageversion
kernel
rootfs

Great !
1 6pk of beer on its way to you already.
Do you want to upgrade your 6pk to a case?
What can I do now please? lol

Last edited:
sucmnsee you are an absolute legend , that has done the trick ! You are a star.

---------- Post Merged at 06:04 PM ----------

busterarlow many thanks for your patience with me. I am very grateful for you taking the time to help me and steer me in the right direction.

no need for the hammer , shoe or car tyre in the end then ! lol

your welcome , but sucmnsee is the man, its his help and posts that educated myself a few months back.

Hi, my box had openpli on it and i tried to ftp enigma2-plugin-skin-blue-hd-26.06.2014_all.ipk and when my box restarted it was stuck on home screen loading loop so i downloaded the file from this thread and followed instructions but now it says dOnE on box display but box not starting up. any help would be very appreciated thanks

---------- Post Merged at 06:40 PM ----------

ok i read back a few pages and it said when it says done pull power and remove usb and then power on so i did and now its stuck on saying boot on box display? any ideas. thanks

Back