New Vix Apollo 153 zgemmastar sucmnsee backup set up

Hi All Just bought a Zgemmma H1. do i need to do anything to the box or do i just plug it in and connect up then get in touch with my line provider i just want to be ready when i get the info from him. I could do with some help from initial set up as i ain't got a clue.

thanks i'd appreciate any help you can pm me or post.

The box arrives as a FTA receiver it would be quicker flashing a back up image this 1 is old look for Sucmnsee hades back up in the downloads and follow the instructions If you are using the cable side all you have to do is add your net id ect and scan and put in your line details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do i then find the backup files in the folder then copy the files only to the USB. or just unzip and copy the folder too. Thanks

Just load the zgemma folder If you open it first up then extract the zgemma folder to USB everything is in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

following the istructions i cant find the storage device options. went to set up and followed instructions till it said storage device options. usb is plugged in to.

Hi all.
Could someone please tell me how to search for sly channels i have my line in etc. i thought i had done it but don't know how to change from sly to vermin. Vermin is working gr8 but sly is not. I have both lines installed. Zgemma H1. Great backup file thank you Sucmnsee.

guys i,m really struggling with this have tried to read all these post for abt a week now av tried what all is saying abt nlines but it just wont work at all i,m using open tv my nline is a good 1 and i.m trying to do it from filezilla and doing what is said to the letter but to no avail please help me

Back