New Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee backup 12/04/2015

Hi, I have just flashed a new box with this back up, Got all freeview channels but nothing else. Used a good working line but nothing.

Any idesa????

Anybody else having problems with media portal ? Have set up about 10 boxes now and every one will work fine for about 1 hour or so using different streams, then all of a sudden they just buffer to about 2% and do nothing. re booting both the box and router does nothing.
I know it's not my internet connection as I'm on 76meg fibre and it works flawlessly on my cloud ibox 2 plus

Weird eh. Can't say I've noticed that problem. Ts media even been good to me. Given up on Kodi though. Again! ;)

Gave up on kodi ages ago, but I'm sure I'll re visit one day. Tsmedia is a bit hit and miss too, never been able to get football working. Tend to use plex for movies, works a treat.

If watching films via Ts media or using media portal try a restart of your box even though Cacheflush is enabled a restart all ways seem to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If watching films via Ts media or using media portal try a restart of your box even though Cacheflush is enabled a restart all ways seem to work
As I said in my first post I have re booted both the box and router with no effect. I'm using a 64gb micro usb for the epg, recording and a 256mb swap file.

The trouble is some ISP block sites like sky , virgin I think you can change a security setting in the router

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm with plusnet and they don't seem to block anything. I suppose there is no point worrying too much, as I said my cloud box works fine.

can you get plex on this box???? will it work fine...[/QUOTE]

You can install dreamplex from the addons in Tspanel. I haven't tried it though as I use it direct from my smart TV.

can you get plex on this box???? will it work fine...

You can install dreamplex from the addons in Tspanel. I haven't tried it though as I use it direct from my smart TV.[/QUOTE]

cool will check this out... i sold my amazon fire tv which had plex

unfortunately dont have a smart tv, but thats quite if you can get plex on these things... kodi would be ever better (smart tv)

hi I am a newbie got a zgemma star H1 box followed all instructions to set up and even downloaded some software to work with cable gift, channels seem to scan in ok but got no picture at all or any sound and I am getting the following error message on the screen SERVICE NOT FOUND (SID NOT FOUND IN PAT) and the home screen seems to have SKY HD and the bottom it says PLEASE WAIT YOUR ZGEMMA STAR S2 BOX IS BOOTING UP please help

Back