New Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee backup 12/04/2015

I still use the Vix 018 and have no problem You could try switching from Mg 1.38 to Mg 1.35 and see if it makes a difference

I still use the Vix 018 and have no problem You could try switching from Mg 1.38 to Mg 1.35 and see if it makes a difference..... have I got this option on my sky f5s box also which is better to purchase N line or C line?

Can u recommend a good supplier for N line? need 1 urgently

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

I have got a c line but when I upload it from my usb stick it says file not recognised it says file not found, it was working fine up till a week ago when sever was down since then no joy, the guy I got the line off epic server says its all okay on his side been pulling my hair out

Can u recommend a good supplier for N line? need 1 urgently

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

I have got a c line but when I upload it from my usb stick it says file not recognised it says file not found, it was working fine up till a week ago when sever was down since then no joy, the guy I got the line off epic server says its all okay on his side been pulling my hair out

Make sure your cline is a CCcam.cfg file. If you have opened it in word pad and left the box ticked to always use this program to open this kind of file, then you will need to download a new file and edit your line in

my box has started wiping off my ccam an premium channels,ive factory rest box,put in different images an reflashed it 3 time,set it up again,had it set there electric ran out turned it on again ann wiped again,do you know what could be doin this.need help guys

my box has started wiping off my ccam an premium channels,ive factory rest box,put in different images an reflashed it 3 time,set it up again,had it set there electric ran out turned it on again ann wiped again,do you know what could be doin this.need help guys

Make sure you remove the memory stick after you have flashed the box, otherwise every time the box re starts it will re flash again, losing all your settings including your line.

yeah,done that mate,the box wont even connect to ftp programs,says login failure,only when i flash box it is noticed on ftp program,then after a while everything is set up again like settings an ccam.cfg,then i go to autobouqeut scan an it says error shuts down an wipes my ccam files of the box an wont connect to ftp program,

Every timet he box re starts it changes it's ip address. Are you using dcc ? If so you need to do a re scan after the error appears to find the new address.you should then get two green lights at the bottom. Then ftp the c line to var/etc. Forgive me if I'm telling you things you already know, just trying to cover all bases
Also have you connected two sat cables ? If only one, make sure you disable tuner two in the settings, or this will give a tuner lock error when scanning.
Again sorry if I'm telling you things you already know

Last edited:
Does this backup new-vix-3-2-00-zgemmaster-2s-s-h1-h2-sucmnsee-backup-full-version have the BT xTRA channels in their own bouquet?

Hi folks, thanks sucmnsee for the time taken to upload with all the information. I installed the software and have cant get the cline to work, unfortunatley my provider does only cline. I changed from mgcam to ccam and installed through settings softcam manager and no joy I also tried through tspanel and installed ccam 2.3.0 but without any joy I can confirm the server is up and running as my mum has a different box with all running. Also I ftp the CCcam.cfg file to keys folder, has anyone any suggestions that might help. Thanks In advance

Leprechaun 1 - the cccam.cfg file must go into etc folder. There should already be a ccam.cfg file there - just edit the details

hI
can someone advise what i need to do or try?
thanks in advance
i have a zgemma
S2 box currently connected via powerline. Everything works fine apart from it freezing sometimes it will go for about an hour or two without freezing then other times it will freeze as little as every 1-2 mins
the channels it happens a lot on are
MTV
Comedy Channel
ITV2 HD
Syfy
and now again on others

i have checked the sat tuner in system,
and Tuner A has
15.4-16.9 db
SNR 98%-100%
AGC 98%
Ber 0

Tuner B 16.1-16.3db
SNR 94%-95%
AGC 61%
Ber 0

its different on other channels, should it all be the same?
i have tried using a cable instead of power plugs but it still does the same.

Back