New Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee backup 12/04/2015

Anyone any idea about using Proxy's or VPN's for the box to help Kodi work better? Mines works fine on sly Broadband but family has virgin and it doesnt work as well.

I am running the sucmnsee image on my zgemma 2s. Everything is fine except the 'vix' spinner displays every so often on the top left of the screen. Is this normal? or is there a way to disable this from happening?

Its normal. Means the box is busy. It can be hidden but then u wouldnt know when not to push buttons and why it was being unresponsive.

Just asking but since i updated to this image from the older VIX image i seem to be getting a lot more freezes. The gift is the same as it was before , purely the image thats changed to the latest version. Suggestions ?

Thanks in advance

Can anyone please help I've got a ZGemma star 2s & yesterday we noticed that we can only receive the normal freeview channels. When we click on sky 1, the sports or movie channels it's just a black screen. Any advice?

I have a newcamd.list file but not a CCcam.cfg or mg_cfg file. If I have one will it work or do I need all 3? And do I need to get all 3 from the same place or can they be garnered from all over the place so long as I have them? Sorry if I seem like a total noob - I've read over the threads a lot but it goes over my head a bit

Hi mate, I just reflashed my box with vix, it went well. I also entered the n-line unfortunately, sky sports not working and again, when I try to scan it gives an error saying autobouquets tuner auto time out.
Please I need help.
Thanks pal for the good work

I have a newcamd.list file but not a CCcam.cfg or mg_cfg file. If I have one will it work or do I need all 3? And do I need to get all 3 from the same place or can they be garnered from all over the place so long as I have them? Sorry if I seem like a total noob - I've read over the threads a lot but it goes over my head a bit

Take from the dl Section here. Theres a newcamd.list and matching mg_cfg.
But if u installed this image theyre already there. Just edit the newcamd.list

---------- Post Merged at 09:34 PM ----------

looks awesome , is this the latest vix skin ?

This hasnt Got kiddacs new skin on it but easy to dl and install. Tested and working. But backup was made before its release

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 PM ----------

Hi mate, I just reflashed my box with vix, it went well. I also entered the n-line unfortunately, sky sports not working and again, when I try to scan it gives an error saying autobouquets tuner auto time out.
Please I need help.
Thanks pal for the good work

Enter the line in the newcamd Thats there and reboot.

U either have cables in wrong or only using 1. Disable a tuner if only 1

---------- Post Merged at 09:37 PM ----------

Ps make sure its the newer version than this thread. Follow 1st post

Thanks for the reply sucmnsee! I've flashed my zgemma with ur image - which definitely seems to be the best BTW - and then I've replaced the newcamd.list file with my own using flashfxp but and rebooted but got nothing. Do I need to do something on the box to activate it? Sorry sound like a total idiot! :/

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

It says in instructions edit what s there dont copy ur own. The 2 files work as a pair.
You put ur Newcamd.list in /usr/keys folder overwriting what was there?
Pm me ur line txt ill tell u what to change.

Ok so I think am nearly there. The lines I had in a newcamd.list file don't seem to be valid. So I've got some more but they're in cccam.cfg format. I can paste the info in now to the existing cccam.cfg via flashfxp but is there any way of getting back the default newcamd.list from the sucmnsee image without reflashing? I've pasted over it now so can't get it back! Also once I've pasted the relevant lines into the cccam.cfg file should it just automatically work once I reboot the box?

Mine is now fully working including a link to a 2tb HDD and working recordings. All as it should be! Massive thanks to those who put the plugins etc together and of course huge thanks to sucmnsee for putting it all in a really neat package that's so easy even for a total novice. If anyone is unsure about doing this on the grounds that they might not be technically up to it don't worry! If I can do it anyone can!!!

Adding Extra Channels to the EPG?

I Have a Zgemma Star 2S with a New Vix Sucmnsee Image

Question regarding the autobouquets..
How do you add a channel that is missing from the epg group menu? The channels are available through the "All Channels" but not in epg groups menu.
Also is there a way to add a favourite group menu onto the epg?

Can anyone please help I've got a*ZGemma*star 2s & yesterday we noticed that we can only receive the normal freeview channels. When we click on sky 1, the sports or movie channels it's just a black screen. Any advice?

Can anyone please help I've got a*ZGemma*star 2s & yesterday we noticed that we can only receive the normal freeview channels. When we click on sky 1, the sports or movie channels it's just a black screen. Any advice?
Have you managed to flash the box with the sucmnsee image?

I Have a Zgemma Star 2S with a New Vix Sucmnsee Image

Question regarding the autobouquets..
How do you add a channel that is missing from the epg group menu? The channels are available through the "All Channels" but not in epg groups menu.
Also is there a way to add a favourite group menu onto the epg?

Using the vix 3.2.00* backup? Favourites already there.
What channels not in bouquets?

Back