New Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee backup 12/04/2015

hi.
ive done quite a lot of reading on this site and i think my box has bricked it... ive downloaded the sucnmsee download for flashing my zgemma star 2 but it just goes to boot all the time ive tried seven different usbs the last two have been recommened on here to be tried and tested by users.

Is there a possabilty that this box can be saved or do i need to keep different usbs

this might seem pretty stupid too but to flash the box all i need to do is turn on the box from the back and hold the standby button till it says flash

please any other suggestions if i forgot to state please ask im at my wits end

Have you tried setting up a ddns account for viewing outside of network if so reset router then re flash.
use hdd guru to format the usb then put the zgemma folder on usb plug into box and it should flash

thanks dsayers2014 for getting in contact so quicky i havent set up an ddns acount but ive tried the hdd guru last night still no joy... what does the ddns account do for the box exactly and am i flashing it right too by holding down the standby button just want to elimate everything

No you don't need to hold power button these backups are made so we don't have to. If you haven't set up a ddns account then leave it there was a post last week about using timote and kodi to view outside of network but on vix it caused bootloop problems.

Have you tried setting up this if not then it isn't your problem you should be able to solve it by reflashing

Last edited:
Hi,I'm having trouble with my zgemma h2,lost astra 28.2E,tried reflashing but still not popping up in to tuner. can someone help?

Hi dsayers2014 how do I view from outside the network again much appreciate your time and input here you've saved a lot of my sanity

I haven't worked it out myself apart from the link above but it seems to put vix users in bootloop I've seen other post mention opening ports on router but not sure on how to set it up

Got to say a massive thanks to Sucemnsee for posting the flash file and information. I was up and running in under an hour, that included flashing the unit and adding a line. Great work !!

After spending a day reading up on images for my new Zgemma 2s. I am thinking that the vix image may have the best support, wish me luck, and apologies in advance for mithering if there are problems.

Can I ask (possibly the daftest question to date) ...in your instruction it states that when entering a line you provide 2 line examples i.e. the first line CWS_keepalive etc then a second line .....do both of these need to be completed for the service to work? I only ask as someone has sent me a single line which is mainly numerical but I'm unsure if I delete both lines which exist in my current set up and enter this one or??? cheers

Hi, I have satellite working with N line using CWS format, I now have a cable N line to try, I followed the same format and put below the satellite line, I get all the cable SD FTA channels and whilst other channels are there they do not descramble, do I need to switch the satellite line off and just run with the cable? if so how do I do this without actually removing the line, I am using sucmnsee image which is great, any help greatly appreciated. I have a Zgemma H2

Thanks

Last edited:
hi having problems with my epg, it hasnt auto updated in a few days and isnt populating with the coming programmes. have tried loading the epg via the epg setting and still nothing and box has been plugged in and on standby every night....any ideas please?

Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee

Just installed Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee and Thank's to sucmnsee for his great guide and firmware. Really easy to set up.

Thanks
Tfstop

funny.gif

Edit NEW VERSION NOW AVAILABLE HERE. VIX 3.2.005 19/09/15

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...-2s-s-h1-h2-sucmnsee-backup-full-version.html

ITS THE OLD VERSION BELOW!

Edited with fresh unofficial vix 165 10/06/15 :)

Vix Apollo 165 zgemmastar 2s (H1) sucmnsee backup
Set with both cccam2.3 and mgcamd1.38. and with all CCcam.cfg, mg_cfg and newcamd.list files needed in place! Just edit ur details in and reboot!

Lots of Tweaks from my usual images to try and speed up and get more working. kodidirect settings loaded from another forum

ZgemmaStar 2s(&H1) Vix 165 12.04.2015 sucmnsee - Downloads - TechKings

just set up ur usb correctly and everything will be set to correct paths

(Just change provider in service searching/ autoboquetmaker to your local, 'start scan' and add ur line ;-)
auto bouqets setup
auto epg update set (run first time or wait til 5.15am will be automatic)
cross epg setup to hdd
picons set up (just add the included folder to /hdd and reboot)
service scanning set to SD and HD replaced where possible
256mb swapfile setup (just create on usb/hdd)
Added 2014 SkySkin to vix dark skin
Front clock fix
Includes mgcamd, mediaportal, ondemand, tspanel, dreamexplorer, OpenWebif, Picture player, Media scanner.
TSMedia 10.1 with quite a lot working
KodiDirect with lots working!

OK. Basically u need a usb or hard drive that can be wiped and devoted to the box.
That will store program guide and recordings and timeshift to rewind TV etc.
Once image is flashed and u edit ur 2 files in usr/keys with DCC.
Get the permanent USB/hdd onto a PC and quick format it.

Box off.
Usb in rear.
Box on. Within 1 minute do:
Menu
Setup
System
Storage devices
Initialisation
Select ur drive
Red to initialise
Exit all

Menu
Setup
Vix
Swapfile manager
Blue to create 256mb. Wait
Yellow to autostart
Green to start
Red to close.
Hold power button on remote for 3 secs and select Restart (never GUI)

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Wait
Sky UK (sd):area. Change from northern ireland to your area by pressing right or left.
Green to save.
Start scan. Wait.
Hold power Restart

Menu
setup
Cross EPG
Download now. Takes 5-10 mins. Happens automatically at 5.15 am anyway.
Hold power again and restart.

To add favourites:
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Keep bouquet
Select favourites
Save
Start scan
hope it helps :)

ok
2 plugins. pic player and openweb removed to get size down to <125MBa
Easily added again.

Hey Guys, Im trying to add line through file zilla. Im getting stuck on the port.... cant seem to find the right one. Any suggestions ? Tried 21

Hey Guys,

I tried FlashXPS and it worked. Im up and running :grin:

Last edited:
Back