New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

guys
its not another were do I install my line question LOL , on this hades images were do you set transparency for the info bar , I altered it too clear now but for the life in me cant remember what or what I did , getting old is bad! LOL
cheers

Settings, Systems, EPG, graphical infobar settings or something isn't it? On bus to work. I've got mines in fade out. Well ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Anyone how to change the HTTP port used for web interface, don't fancy opening port 80 to the outside world.
Also which port do I need to forward on my router for streaming to a device on public internet via web browser, is it 8001 ?

Whoops, sorry put this under the wrong thread.

Last edited:
Make a few posts ie introduce yourself then you'll be able to download.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

When I try to view the tv guide, some channels have missing info as shown in this image - IMG_3817.jpg Why is this and how can I fix this?

Also, if I try to watch Sky Sports News by switching to 401, the box appears to switch to the channel since I don't receive any error message but Sky Sports News doesn't show and all I get is a still image of the channel I was original on. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advanced.

flashed this for the first time, very new to this but its a nice image. On the kodidirect what live stream are best for football?

Thanks .. any Idea on the USB flash issue?

I Can 99% guarantee this will work for the usb flash problem.

1. plug in your usb
2. go to run or click start and type cmd (get a commend prompt)
3. type: disk part (it will open a new cmd window)
4. Type: list disk
5. it will show your disk and a number type: select disk 2 (if 2 is your disk look at gb size)
6. type: clean
7: type: create partition primary
8. type: active
9: type: format fs=fat32 quick
10. once complete type exit and then go to your usb as usual from my computer & copy over the zgemma folder
11. turn off box with power button on back put in usb then turn on the button.
12. it will say FLASH

13. grab a beer you earned it.

Using disk part as above works for me on every box and usb I have tried. Post back once you have done this to help others too ;)

I can't seem to get this to work with windows 7 or 8 and I've tried low level formatting followed by full windows fat32 format, using a sandisk 16gb cruzer blade. Box just seems to go straight to boot on powering up. Any ideas greatly appreciated ? :beg:

1. plug in your usb
5. it will show your disk and a number type: select disk 2 (if 2 is your disk look at gb size)
10. once complete type exit and then go to your usb as usual from my computer & copy over the zgemma folder
12. it will say FLASH

Using disk part as above works for me on every box and usb I have tried. Post back once you have done this to help others too ;)

I can't seem to get this to work with windows 7 or 8 and I've tried low level formatting followed by full windows fat32 format, using a sandisk 16gb cruzer blade. Box just seems to go straight to boot on powering up. Any ideas greatly appreciated ? :beg:

The file on your usb must say zgemma nothing else or it will just boot up ? That's wat I found when I did it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will try again, thanks for reply

---------- Post Merged at 03:42 PM ----------

1. plug in your usb
12. it will say FLASH

The file on your usb must say zgemma nothing else or it will just boot up ? That's wat I found when I did it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I might owe you a beer :drink:

I'm trying to get a 1080P output from my Zgemma star H2. I've gone into Menu>Setup>System>A/V settings and it appears to show everything ok for 1080P, but when I connect to my TV it only shows as 1080i. Can anyone help to get this output to 1080p

Back