New VU+ (ENIGMA2) Uk Sky Number Channel list (boquet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just starting with the vu+ duo and hope this will cure the wrong numbering on the channel guide,using black hole croos epg and cool tv,many thanks

found this post most useful, starting out on these boxes is much steeping learning curve than most so any help is good.

Can I ask a silly question? Why would I choose to have a channel list over autoscan for bouquets? I've just purchased an Octagon Box, won't it search and autoupdate? Is there still need for me to search on these forums for channel lists and then update them? How frequently should I need to do this? Cheers!

Trying out now, is there any updated version available?

---------- Post Merged at 01:19 AM ----------

I am getting an error while trying to download, can someone help?

Yes its Enigma 2, first box ever... bit messy installation and cant get the channels list right. did an autoscan and cant get sky movies on the listings........ must be doing something wrong i guess so thought this list might work.

Can I ask a silly question? Why would I choose to have a channel list over autoscan for bouquets? I've just purchased an Octagon Box, won't it search and autoupdate? Is there still need for me to search on these forums for channel lists and then update them? How frequently should I need to do this? Cheers!

im new to all this fact, i was drinking with a buddy and he said about these devices which i was oblivious to and then yesterday i got myself a Vu+ Duo with openvix - Zeus, last night i spent 2 hours getting good plugins and cccam installed ready to go, got xbmc installed with addons and VuCC makes life simple.

i have not run into any real dilemmas atm but i know there just around the corner lol.

but im interested in Narmak question what is point of these channel lists and picons when i can run autoscan by click of a remote?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back