New VU+ solo2 owner

Im new to this so don't have anything to compare against except the sly box, will let u know what I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had one when they first came out and they are a cracking box certainly in a league of there own, Congrats on the new purchase

I have had a vu solo 2 over a year now. I have tried a few boxes, also i have a zgemma in the bedroom. The vu solo is amazing, also twin tuner with built in HD. for series links live pause rewind etc
Runs kodi perfect too.
Menu is start up all much better. You will love it.

I have just had mine delivered. Trying to set it up but failing miserably :(

I have downloaded the latest openvix image from the official site (as cannot see any on here) and tried configuring mgcamd 1.38 the same as my zgemma star 2s box. However I cannot seem to get any channels (premium or otherwise).

I have limited experience with these boxes, any help would be appreciated.

I have just had mine delivered. Trying to set it up but failing miserably :(

I have downloaded the latest openvix image from the official site (as cannot see any on here) and tried configuring mgcamd 1.38 the same as my zgemma star 2s box. However I cannot seem to get any channels (premium or otherwise).

I have limited experience with these boxes, any help would be appreciated.

If you download the kiddac skin from here and run auto bouquets maker in your own area it will sort channels into bouquets for you.
It will also sort your tuner etc

find his skin here
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84606-slyk-1-hd-sly-skin-version-3-now-available.html

Last edited:
Im still not able to view premium channels, has anyone set one up to work with them? if so what image and softcam did you use?

you can see now why we tend to offer advice to get a better model and once setup a dream to look at tv.bet you wished you did it years ago.well done.

you can see now why we tend to offer advice to get a better model and once setup a dream to look at tv.bet you wished you did it years ago.well done.

Exactly!!

People tend to mess around with v8s + zgemma etc which is fine but you soon realize there's better out there.
I started with a v8s and saw the potential and from what I read on here I invested in the Vu Solo2 with a 1TB HDD.
Best investment I've ever made I'd say.

I'm only sorry I didn't put the initial funds put down on the v8s towards the Vu Solo2 but then again I installed that in my Father in-laws and he's chuffed with it! ;)

Vu Solo2 rocking the Slyk1 skin and a decent line = winning!

hey guys,
im new on here and after getting delivery of my solo2 box,:yes!: I havnt had a chance to set it up yet, but I have set up an Uno and Duo2 in the past so im confident enough with the basics, ie image install and line config.:smoke rings: I have come across kiddacs kick ass skin which will be my first task.
no doubt I will be seeking advice and knowledge to get the best experience from this box and what are the best extensions....

keep her lit!!:bye:

if your gettin it from WOS then it should come with an image you have asked for im still running apollo 153 on my vu + solo 2 if its not broke then no point in changing images i say

Yeah, it came with the latest VIX image. I just applied kiddacs skin over it, it's still the same image. Either way it's no biggie to re flash and apply a new image. Kudos to him for the effort! It's running like a dream now.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back