New VU+ solo2 owner

Just got my Solo2 today as well. Got to wait for the missus to go to bed so I can play :)
Does anyone know if I install a complete backup image I downloaded, can I re flash it again after I have got more used to it or will I be stuck with it?

if you have a hdd installed you can back up image in image manager via blue button ,then green button NEW BACKUP then wait,when done it will be listed there.if you flashed another image say blackhole and not liked it ,one can revert back to vix and restore your image.

Thank You :) I have a 1Tb drive installed. I take it I back up the stock image the box came with and then install the backup image I downloaded?
Not even powered it up yet. Bloody wife needs to go to bed lol

i would back up image when everything is setup and running,not much point in doing it now.stock images can be got from wos home of vix.wont say give new batteries for wifes toy while you work ROFL

Ok thanks again. I was just worrying that once I had flashed an image I would be stuck with it. She don't need toys.... she has me lol.
I should have put 20 pound on a bingo site for her ;)

nope as images change one can update in 6 months time if you wish or every month,vix are always doing upgrades,if your happy you dont have update.

Just a quick update.
Box is running great, everything is better than I expected. I have even got the picons to work all by myself LOL
Have also applied the latest image and started from scratch. Well chuffed.

Thanks for all the help. What a wonderful place this is.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I couldn't have done it without the assistance from here and especially from Tich telephone support

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back