New ZGEMMA-STAR 2S Twin Sat

I have 2 menus on my box.
If i press down i have 2 bouquets 1 list has movies etc.
Another has 28.2 movies etc?

How do i change that so I only have 1.

I have rescanned etc

Thanks

choose the bouquets you want to download in
menu, setup, service searching, autobouquets maker, providers
or
hide sections you don't want in abm

choose the bouquets you want to download in
menu, setup, service searching, autobouquets maker, providers
or
hide sections you don't want in abm

Thanks for reply.
I have done all that. Hid ones I dont want to see.
Oddly I have another box that does not do this.
If I goto menu setup service searching abm in providers I have 28e menu and sly no
On the stb with the 2 menus it has no 28e so I go to sly- yes and I have bouquets for 28,2 movies and 1 just movies.
But its all bouquets if you know what i mean.

I will post a pic

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 AM ----------

image1.JPG

Isn't it the "Show providers" option, or something? It's appending Sky to the front of the first lot, but maybe there is nothing to append on the others. If you I check the "Show providers" option it merges them all into one folder instead of 2 entertainment, etc. I think.

do you use crossepg?
in open tv providers do you just have sky uk open tv ticked

Yes it is ticked
I actually use xmltv importer

---------- Post Merged at 09:07 PM ----------

Isn't it the "Show providers" option, or something? It's appending Sky to the front of the first lot, but maybe there is nothing to append on the others. If you I check the "Show providers" option it merges them all into one folder instead of 2 entertainment, etc. I think.

Yes that is ticked. Tried unticked too but still the same

Last edited:
an easy way, though a bit more long winded, is to delete the bouquets using ftp or even openwebif. I think it happens when you scan as it finds all the channels on 28.2 AND the shy channels if its ticked. im sure there is an easy way to sort it, but until then the delete option might do as a temp fix

I've seen it before and I think it was on a box that had autobouquetsmaker doing a run, as well as autobouquets being installed as a plugin and also doing a run.
you don't need both, if you have it will give 2 sets of bouquets like you have

I've seen it before and I think it was on a box that had autobouquetsmaker doing a run, as well as autobouquets being installed as a plugin and also doing a run.
you don't need both, if you have it will give 2 sets of bouquets like you have

I only use atm so not that.

Can anyone help me plz. I have a usb hub so i can have a usb stick with epg and hard drive for recording. In swop manage which drive do i set it to the usb for epg or hd for recording thanx

Back