New ZgemmaStar2s Vix 109 04.01.2015 sucmnsee

Got my box last weekend, using these posts to setup and all working great. Seems to be a great twin tuner for the price.

Zgemma cable tuner

I just got my Zgemma up and running on cable most of the channels are fine however a lot of channels are not clearing the SNR is 0 % .
On working channels the SNR is between 60 % and 98 % .has anyone else had any similar problems with the cable tuner

hi not got that option on cable tuner, just nothing connected or enabled .

Last edited:
Hi, I managed to get this installed (total newbie) so firstly thanks. This is amazing!!

Could someone let me know how to add and install the CCcam.cfg I was sent as a test line? Currently I have the free to air channels.

Thanks

I just posted instructions on ur other thread. Delete the CCcamcfg off box and if u installed the cccam pluhin uninstal it and ur good to go

I just posted instructions on ur other thread. Delete the CCcamcfg off box and if u installed the cccam pluhin uninstal it and ur good to go

Got it working with the instruction from your other post. Thanks again. This image you have made is great. I'm new to this but have seen the f5 box and this is much much better.
Is there a way of making a donation towards this? I wouldn't of had a clue how to get this set up without the help on here so want to chip something in to say thanks.

Im not affiliated with here at all but know what you mean. Made my life much easier so I donate small amount to the site as supporter.
respect where due. Mods here are great.

Hi folks just got my zgemma star 2s running on vix and I have found myself feeling a bit like Fred Flintstone trying to fly a space shuttle.:willy nilly: is there an idiots guide you could point me to or could a very kind member walk me ( slowly ) through the set up process:beg: as it's my first true linux box and my limited knowledge is not up to the job of getting the thing up and running properly and rather than brick it I will leave well enough alone in the hope that someone is able to help for which I will be eternally grateful. Thanks in advance Bob.

Just got one of these, not having much luck with it but will try this image! Thank you !

I felt the same yesterday until I loaded this image to it and it transformed the box for me. Once I had that done sucmnsee walked me through adding my NLine and its been great. Really impressed with it.

Mine is not picking it up on boot, I can see it accessing the USB (the led on the usb is flashing) but that is it. Low level formatted it too and then windows, but still the same :(

Mine is not picking it up on boot, I can see it accessing the USB (the led on the usb is flashing) but that is it. Low level formatted it too and then windows, but still the same :(
I had the same problem. It didn't like my USB stick, used another one and it worked straight away. Also make sure USB is in the back of the box

Back