Newbie needs help

phil3985

Hi, I have a miracle box premium mini HD with openvix and all was up & running okay till started to loose all sly channels except BT, then they would come back and loose again?? Server not replying so new line requested.Yesterday new line was set up using teamviewer but still no sly channels. Told needed to activate Mgcamd. In TSpanel 7.5 softcams was empty so installed Mgcamd 1.35a and 1.38 but in soft cam manager CCam_230 is active. I have selected MGcamd 1.35a but never shows as active. I have another box- skybox f3s which is running okay but how do i check line is okay on miracle box and live.
Really appreciate your help but i am new!!

Do not do lines via TS panel as this will cause conflict with Softcam Manager You can download Mg camd via plugins Softcams. This can then be accessed via blue button. You will need to activate it by placing a tick. If you have CCcam running you will need to stop that first. If still stuck PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not do lines via TS panel as this will cause conflict with Softcam Manager You can download Mg camd via plugins Softcams. This can then be accessed via blue button. You will need to activate it by placing a tick. If you have CCcam running you will need to stop that first. If still stuck PM me

Many thanks for your reply. I have read this on here bout plugins but when i go to plugin browser softcams is not showing??

With these cam descriptions and seeing no softcam panel it doesn't sound like VIX basicallY I mean?!

ah, Cam names show different in TS panel...

Last edited:
2015 ? You should be able to download them via green button in plugins

Ah, no, press green, and go into plugins feed then Softcams...
lol sorry but not sure what your advising- green from what menu to go into plugins feed then soft cams?? And then delete TSpanel by green-removing plugin from menu as picture above? Appreciate your help??

In your screenshot the green and red buttons show bottom left - do from there
Yes thats what was trying but only get a message saying "no new plugins found" when pressing green? I haven't tried deleting TSpanel from here but guess it will. The screen shot was accessed via main menu... plugins but no soft cams show. Only soft cams i can find is via TSpanel

You've an official box with official VIX. Unless something to do with that box at VIX. In info what version of box you on? Can you update it?

He should be able to update it so far He can't update to like to Vix 5 version as box won't take it

VIX 4. settings can be restored into 5.(couldn't in 3. to 4.). Wonder if he still on 3. then or even Hades!

Back