No more Smart iptv on smart tv.

g-star

I noticed yesterday that smart iptv has been removed from the app store on my Samsung smart tv. Dose anyone know if there is a alternative app to smart iptv?

I noticed yesterday that smart iptv has been removed from the app store on my Samsung smart tv. Dose anyone know if there is a alternative app to smart iptv?
Smart IPTV is in the Apps list on my Samsung Smart TV. Latest Version: 3..0.99. Updated: 29/05/2019. Samsung have re-designed the layout of their Smart TV Apps screen and you may have to scroll around to find Smart IPTV under Video genre. There are other Apps like Smart STB but I find that Smart IPTV is more user-friendly, although limited to 10 M3U URL Playlists at a time and I have 35! PM me with email address if you want my 35 free auto-updating M3U URL Playlists. Smart STB is also designed for MAG boxes but is limited to 8 Portals (Playlists) and lifetime sub costs $27.99 compared to €5.49 for Smart IPTV lifetime sub. Both offer a 7-day free trial. So why not install both and try them?

Last edited:
As mentioned get firestick get new smarters when it comes out with a multiroom sub and watch 4 live channels at once ideal for football season

Surely it's better to buy a firestick for that kind of cash and to use free apps or provider apps

Back