No signal zgemma H2H

Rizzy Pig

Need help.

I have a zgemma h2h box and I have no signal. I have VM broadband coming into the house, with a splitter. One goes to my router and the other is now plugged into the rf socket in the back of the zgemma using a F-Connector. When I select Signal Finder, its showing 0%. I have enabled Tuner B to dvb-c and Tuner A is not configured.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Yes the cable feed is live as I have VM broadband coming into the house. You need a connector to plug into the aerial socket, its the one shown in one of the links you posted.

I am unable to do any of the things in the link, without a signal nothing can be done. I do not even get a Virgin page, like the one in your link.

I am unable to do any of the things in the link, without a signal nothing can be done. I do not even get a Virgin page, like the one in your link.

So you have the cable feed screwed into the splitter as your using the bband feed and then the other end of the cable feed has the f connector and its placed in rf out, is this correct?

So you have the cable feed screwed into the splitter as your using the bband feed and then the other end of the cable feed has the f connector and its placed in rf out, is this correct?
There is the main cable going into the splitter, then from the splitter there is one cable going to the VM router and another going into the back of the zgemma.

Ok and you have the f connector attached and into rf out, do you have tuner b set to dvb/c and have you added your net id?

bband is working fine with no issues, getting just over 100mb's. I look in Signal Finder and it shows there is no signal being received. When I do a scan, it finds 0 channels.

bband is working fine with no issues, getting just over 100mb's. I look in Signal Finder and it shows there is no signal being received. When I do a scan, it finds 0 channels.

Ok so if you got bband up and running I would try the connection again from splitter to box.

Ok so if you got bband up and running I would try the connection again from splitter to box.
I have changed over the cable. I put the cable that was in the router, into the zgemma and the cable that was into the zgemma into the router. Still no change.

Back