NOWTV & ZGemma Box

i have my zgemma streaming to my nowtv box using plex,but i have a plex media server running on my pc

setup as follows:
Win10, latest Plex media server and the dreambox.bundle plugin installed ( https://github.com/greeeny101/Dreambox.bundle )

streams to any device with plex on it with my account .
currently have it on Android, Nowtv and ipod.
plus if its a 2s zgemma you dont interfere with the channel that is getting viewed on the tv

just enter ur ip address of your zgemma in the settings of the dreambox channel
and it should connect
you then have the option to watch whats being watched
or view live tv

few pics (sorry for being so big)plus i changed the default icon
20151206_170027.jpg20151206_170122.jpg20151206_170147.jpg

Daughters tv :)

brilliant.... working good enough to make me one happy camper.

props to you emzemz for the info about that plugin for nowtv/plex

sirhc

I have it playing ss news hq in my bedroom on my nowtv while the zgemma down in the lounge is watching bbc1

so its using one tuner for each, dunno who looses out if a timer event happens as i have not got that far into setting the box up, I am still tinkering and tweaking and learning about the system

sirhc

please help me!!! where does the dreambox plugin go in plex?

i put it in plugins and the dreambox shows up in plex i changed ip to my box ip, but it just will not connect!!!
this is driving me crazy as i had this working last year but got new pc now plex will not connect to my zgemma!!!!!
please help

p.s open webif works 100% on my pc and i can watch fine on vlc player ( but iptv on plex wont play the channels i get the "Error loading player:
No playable sources found" so i cant use iptv either on plex ( i did add my m3u list)
something is blocking plex from working with my zgemma!!!

Last edited:
Hi I have added this dreamboc plug-in to my plex channels, and I get the list of channels in plex but when trying to play anything get a unable to play transcode error in plex server, from android connect to plex server and also from now tv box with plex. And help with playback issues on this plug in

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Back