Nvidia shield vs Formuler box

Let's be honest the best value and spec for money is probably a firecube when on offer. Trouble is us techies are a bit geeky

I wouldn't say the formuler box is a dedicated IPTV box it's built around IPTV. Nvidia shield is essentially build around gaming in mind. Shield has the ability to run all android TV apps where as formuler you'll struggle to run netflix. If it's just for IPTV then formuler imo.

How does this work ? Its built around Iptv but its not a dedicated Iptv box :whistle::unsure::unsure::sneaky:
If formuler was dedicated IPTV box then you wouldn't be able to run other apps on a formuler. Same as Nvidia. A mag box is a dedicated device (the traditional one's) . Technically a formuler and shield are just android devices. Formuler has a built in dedicated IPTV app..

How does this work ? Its built around Iptv but its not a dedicated Iptv box :whistle::unsure::unsure::sneaky:
You forget there are 2 versions of the sheild. Sheild tv ightly lower specs. And pro. The only reason I got pro version I find the USB handy now and again.

Reactions: m4u
You forget there are 2 versions of the sheild. Sheild tv ightly lower specs. And pro. The only reason I got pro version I find the USB handy now and again.
Very true. I don't recommend the lower spec Nvidia, for the price just get a Chromecast or Firestick. I heard and experienced issues with the lower spec shield, however these issues may have been fixed. The shield pro is the one to go with if you want full android tv experience.

Shield remote control is bad.. Not comfortable at all
I find it comfortable, the triangular shaped one?

You can use 3rd party remotes or if you have a recent TV then you can use your TV remote via CEC. 👍

I find it comfortable, the triangular shaped one?

You can use 3rd party remotes or if you have a recent TV then you can use your TV remote via CEC. 👍
Is B&O, Recent enough for ya

Back