Nvidia shield vs Formuler box

Don't worry I'm staying well away from trying to diverge topic of thread. Formuler > shield for IPTV imo

How does implayer compare vs tivimate as I’ve never actually looked into implayer I’ve always used tivimate
They both are at a similar level but not quite similar in look or operation both are top apps, implayer a bit more advanced and configurable. I tend to use Tivimate most mainly because the dev of implayer is a arrogant git. Good at what he does though.

They both are at a similar level but not quite similar in look or operation both are top apps, implayer a bit more advanced and configurable. I tend to use Tivimate most mainly because the dev of implayer is a arrogant git. Good at what he does though.
And good to wind up. I am surprised formuler haven't come after him though.

They both are at a similar level but not quite similar in look or operation both are top apps, implayer a bit more advanced and configurable. I tend to use Tivimate most mainly because the dev of implayer is an arrogant git. Good at what he does though.
Have to give credit where credit is due haha

Implayer is good but I personally find tivimate to run smoother there is that new sparkle app that I've yet to try.

Implayer is good but I personally find tivimate to run smoother there is that new sparkle app that I've yet to try.
Had a quick look at sparkle the other day and tbh it was shite I deleted it within 5 minutes, personal opinion could suit someone else but I’m just used to tivimate now so sparkle just didn’t do it for me to be honest

Had a quick look at sparkle the other day and tbh it was shite I deleted it within 5 minutes, personal opinion could suit someone else but I’m just used to tivimate now so sparkle just didn’t do it for me to be honest
If you do truly enjoy the experience of tivimate, I wouldn't change. The benefits of formuler is not worth the jump, you'll find something things better snd and some things worse.

If you do truly enjoy the experience of tivimate, I wouldn't change. The benefits of formuler is not worth the jump, you'll find something things better snd and some things
Yeah I was thinking about picking up a formuler box for second tv but I might just hold out and see could I pick up another shield maybe second hand or something along the lines.

Yeah I was thinking about picking up a formuler box for second tv but I might just hold out and see could I pick up another shield maybe second hand or something along the lines.
If you have android based TV or firestick, Chromecast then you can install tivimate on there. If it's just IPTV use then don't worry about top of range formuler, a z8 is still pulling it's weight 👍

If you have android based TV or firestick, Chromecast then you can install tivimate on there. If it's just IPTV use then don't worry about top of range formuler, a z8 is still pulling it's weight 👍
Yeah I’ve a shield for the main tv and a 4k firestick for the second tv, I’d like to upgrade the firestick as after using the shield the firestick just dosent do it for me anymore 😂

Slow response?
It’s just not as snappy as the shield and they can’t handle the cache I notice it slowing down and it seems to be laggy, there perfect for your average person but just not me, it’s also nice to be able to kill apps on the shield aswell, I regularly clear the cache but it’s just night and day between the two.

Reactions: m4u
Back