Old now

Just used my bus pass for the first time, down hill now😔😔😔
I have had the form for 5 years when I was 60 still never compleated it but I know you can do it online now and yes it I know it can be of great help , And @pabloescaban you aint there yet I even thought semi retired I started using braces again to hold work trousers up once you get to a certain age or build belts don't work , best was the other day thought I had better get the old thermals out elastic was done but I my wisdom when in pub after a few beers I clipped the thermal bottoms and work trousers on to my braces,
worked a treat for that time in the pub at least thermal trousers or long johns were not at my crutch :ROFLMAO:

Am I right ot wrong in thinking that "darn sarth" you can get your bus pass at 60?
Up north it was 65 , had mine 5 years , its now 67 , wife gets hers in october.
Can get the train from my village to Saltburn by The Sea , lovely place.

Am I right ot wrong in thinking that "darn sarth" you can get your bus pass at 60?
Up north it was 65 , had mine 5 years , its now 67 , wife gets hers in october.
Can get the train from my village to Saltburn by The Sea , lovely place.
I don't know about the rest of the uk but in Scotland you are eligible from 60 years old.

I have had the form for 5 years when I was 60 still never compleated it but I know you can do it online now and yes it I know it can be of great help , And @pabloescaban you aint there yet I even thought semi retired I started using braces again to hold work trousers up once you get to a certain age or build belts don't work , best was the other day thought I had better get the old thermals out elastic was done but I my wisdom when in pub after a few beers I clipped the thermal bottoms and work trousers on to my braces,
worked a treat for that time in the pub at least thermal trousers or long johns were not at my crutch :ROFLMAO:
Not sure how young you think I am, I'm not far behind you.
LJ's have been in use for weeks

I don't know about the rest of the uk but in Scotland you are eligible from 60 years old.
Thats excellent. Like I say been waiting a few years for wife to reach 67 so we can hop on and visit a few places. Some people , by that age they aren't mobile enough to be able to enjoy the free travel.

Back