onleny freesat

Have a onleny satellite claims its got youtube it has but tryed to update via box internal not luck brand new sent from china any ideas carnt find any info online its fine as a satellite box

I'm not great with android boxes but is it connecting to the internet OK? according to the specs I've just looked at it doesn't have ethernet so have you added a wifi dongle and set it up?

Those boxes are £17 + delivery from china.
Id be astounded if it worked even remotely as described or had any technical support of any kind unfortunately.

I contacted the seller on ebay they said they said they had no idea what i was talking about

You'll probably end up with something completely different or has said above no support and end up with a totally useless item?
It works ok on satellite but the iptv is bad this its made for there own country

Those boxes are £17 + delivery from china.
Id be astounded if it worked even remotely as described or had any technical support of any kind unfortunately.
Ive looked on internet theres nothing on tech support

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd imagine as said by others you might end up looking elsewhere, but just a thought, some of the later skyboxes , had a scanable panel on the packaging that took you to a specific firmware site for the box, I seen other chinese boxes with same , panels linking to firmware & support forums, worth a look, will cost you nothing

Back