ONLY GETTING FTA HELP

slove40

Zgemma HS Flashed using sucmnsee image, added line and still only getting fta channels, any suggestions

Firstly, are you aware that the line will only clear a selection of channels now? ... If you can get BT Sport channels, the line is working.

If you're aware of the above and still can't get any of the remaining channels to work, did you enable and start the cam in the softcam panel?

Have you put the line in the correct folder on the receiver?

Is the line in newcamd.list format? ... did you make this yourself or did it come as is?

It's a zgemma H2.S box you say?

in filezilla, go to usr/keys

what file extension does the newcamd file have?
if it's txt it's not going to work, it needs .list as it's extension

Is it even the correct line (newcamd.list)? ... isn't this a ViX image so depending on line type it could need to go in the etc. folder.

Its a .list extension. ive tried it in that folder aswell. Followed the instructions and youtube videos exactly. Dont understand why not working

Ok, if it's a newcamd.list file and that's how it was sent to you and you've put it in the ROOT > KEYS folder and enabled cam 1 only for mgcamd 1.38r and started it and it still isn't clearing channels, check the internet is working on the box.

As ste says its probably the - at the end of newcamd.list.

What box have you got? your first pic is showing Tuner A DVB - s2 (sat) but the last pic for tuner config is showing DVB - C Cable.

So what channels are you trying to clear sat, cable or both?

just tried new line and it worked, sorry for the hassle got a duff line, because im new to this i was questioning myself. thanks for the help

The first post says hs and he's been watching youtube video to do with h2s makes me wonder if hes confusing sat with cable

The line probably works once the - has been removed from the end of .list ... least you've got it sorted :)

Back