Open Atv 5.0

This was working fine. But it now just shows the splash screen and tv says mode not supported.
re-flashed... just the same.
Press vmode on remote and front display changes to 1562. Anyone got any ideas please?

Bob are ur backups made when set to 720 50hz or 1080 60hz? I used to set 1080 and people with 720 TVs couldn't install. Just a thought.

hi bob, im using your image and cant get my nline to work, have included in the following format?

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = Server Port Username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

also tried

also tried changing the CWS_incoming port to match that of the nline

any thoughts?

change port number to the one in your nline then stop cccam and start newcamd.
menu
TSpanel
softcams
start/restart
exit

Hi

I did a software update on my box and lost autobouquetmaker. This happened twice, I tried it the second time in case it was a bad download, but it looks like a problem with the package. Now on my third install of atv5. Anyone else had this problem?

Regards
Duncan

Last edited:
Try this attached mgcamzip and ftp all the content to your usr/key then amend the newcamd.list with your nline , save and restart your gui.
It should work then.
Good luck
hi bob, im using your image and cant get my nline to work, have included in the following format?

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000

also tried

also tried changing the CWS_incoming port to match that of the nline

any thoughts?

Attachments

• mgCam.zip
    7.3 KB · Views: 32
Hi

I did a software update on my box and lost autobouquetmaker. This happened twice, I tried it the second time in case it was a bad download, but it looks like a problem with the package. Now on my third install of atv5. Anyone else had this problem?

Regards
Duncan

I've just flashed this - thought I'd give this a go as it auto updates etc...

There's no autobouqetmaker to edit the region to my local region???

There's no autobouqetmaker to edit the region to my local region???

If you did a softwear update it has probably disapeared. The easiest way to get it back is possibly to reflash and avoid updating the softwear until the problem is sorted.

I've just tried the build and all looked great until I updated the software then hit the same problem with ABM. I guess this is all part of the development of ATV5.0 - which as far as I'm aware it's still an Alpha release so these problems are to be expected. Eventually they'll be fixed but If you're looking for stability for now I suggest you stick to ATV4.2. Thanks bob for your efforts and doing the build for all the members on TK.

Had same kind of problems on unofficial vix.
Streaming Plugins arent ready for Hades?
Or maybe its got to do with the new kernel reported on airsat site?

Only problem with ABM tho was they included ch5HD in the sd swapped list. OK if its off tho

Last edited:
Hi apologies for not being available to answer queries had a few days off then my laptop died and I had to replace it.

Sorry to be a pain but wanting to test this but am unable to get my CCcam.cfg file working. Can you please confirm the correct location for the file?

Back