Open Atv 5.0

I didn't manage to get this working so reverted to mtpockets 4.2 build but this may have been a simple case of too much beer and possibly ftp'ing the wrong CCcam file - I wanted it back up and working as quickly as possible so called it a night. Will try again next weekend :)

Hi

I did a software update on my box and lost autobouquetmaker. This happened twice, I tried it the second time in case it was a bad download, but it looks like a problem with the package. Now on my third install of atv5. Anyone else had this problem?

Regards
Duncan
This keeps happening on 4.2 updates too I loose all my autobouqets

:(Apologies to anyone who had problems with ABM going missing after an Ota update.:(

I have now solved the problem and rebuilt the image,it has been tested it over the last number of days and it works fine. The Ota updates work as does installing
it on a factory reset box,I have also tried it as a replacement for other available images with no problems.If anyone encounters a problem please let me know and I will try to sort it out.Bob.

Last edited:
how do i add my picons to this image i have tried a few different ways but cant get any picons showing thanks Scott

upload picons folder to box/hard drive.
Menu
Setup
System
Epg
graphical infobar epg settings.
change service title mode to picon and service name.
then graphical epg settings.
change service title mode to picon and service name.
Exit to system
Then channel selection settings.
show picons In service list. Change to yes
May have to reboot.

this build will not initialisation the usb drive, 2 days reformatting low level formats still get errors. flash bobs old copy and all Initialisation fine.
so if you cant Initialisation flash old copy.....

Hi apologies to anyone who has had problems updating this image online as the Openatv updates . I have contacted Openatv about this and they are working on a fix,all I can suggest is if you want to download the file don't update until this bug has been fixed,I will post a new image when Openatv sort the problem out.
Sorry for the problems and hope to get it sorted shortly.Bob.

Hi everyone, I'm having the same problem with the epg only showing the freeview channels. Apart from that everything else seems to work great. Would you recommend going back to the previous build of 4.2?

just flashed this but can not get a external hard drive to work keep getting errors is there a fix for this
thanks

Hi the initialise HDD after update problem has finally been solved and the image can once again be updated Ota .Apologies to everyone who had problems with it.

The new build includes the fix and on test, update Ota is now working as it should.Bob.

Hi again, I seem to be having a problem now with my recordings. Every one of them has no sound and if I try to watch the channel that I'm recording at the same time there is no sound on that either.

Back