openbox s11

chedi

just bought 3 receivers plug then none of then don't want to show menu some help if possible do I have to put the file first maybe or I have to clain the store thanks in advance

Chedi

You will need an .abs file such as "HDS2_CMTS_LAN.abs" which is placed on a usb stick.

1: Format your USB into FAT32
2: Drag your downloaded Image file (abs), and if you have them a Channel list (.dbs)
3: Turn on the openbox and let it boot up.
4: Place USB stick in back of Openbox
5: Using remote, select 'MENU', then 'TOOLS'
6: Select 'Upgrade by USB'
7: Make sure the top line says "Upgrade Mode <Image File(*.abs)" If it doesnt, use right or left arrow key on remote to change it until it does
8: Move down and select the .abs file on your memory stick
9: Move down to start and press 'OK' on remote.
10: Select 'yes' to any questions the box may ask..
11: Once done, the box may reboot
12: Once done rebooting, enter menu again and select 'Single Satellite Scan'
13: On top line select 'Eurobird 1 & Astra'
14: Next line 'FTA Only' select NO
15: SCAN CHANNEL : TV + Radio
16: Scan Mode: Blind Scan
17: Select "search"
18: Once finished scanning, you can set up your config file.

PM me as we can not discuss softcam's in here (CCcam, mgcam etc)

I'm a newbie to this. how do I find the <Image(*.abs). I've downloaded everything provided. The openbox tells me I'm online but I cannot connect with the server. Where am i going wrong? any help would be appreciated.

do you have a pay server
I'm a newbie to this. how do I find the <Image(*.abs). I've downloaded everything provided. The openbox tells me I'm online but I cannot connect with the server. Where am i going wrong? any help would be appreciated.

Yes, I downloaded all the stuff they supplied in notepad. The openbox informs me I'm online but the server tells me to check my Cccam line

Back