openbox updated channel list **fixed** 17/06/15

New channel list for members .....

For members who cant get the list working fro 1st post try this for all boxes listed below :

SKYUK CHANNEL LIST

• [*=center]SkyBox and OpenBox Models
    [*=center]SkyBox F3 - F3S - F4 -F5 - F5S and others
    [*=center]OpenBox S9 - S10 - S11 - S12 and others
    [*=center]FAV by categories like Movies, Sports etc...
    [*=center]Numeric like Sky 101, 301, 401, 501 etc...

Attachments

• TP_PROG.dbs
    1 MB · Views: 99
hi can anybody help ive been trying for days to update my channel list ive done it several times before but now when im trying I select and press update but when I check after it keeps saying no file found any idea what im doing wrong

have you changed from image to misc and selected TP_prog.dbs green tick upgrade, Also have you got on your computer an old TP_ Prog if so the new download will be Numbered (1) if that's the case it wont work, always delete any old downloads from computer

yes I deleted all channels then uploaded but still said no fike found I then had to upload channel list from 1st may so I had some channelks

---------- Post Merged at 07:20 PM ----------

have you changed from image to misc and selected TP_prog.dbs green tick upgrade, Also have you got on your computer an old TP_ Prog if so the new download will be Numbered (1) if that's the case it wont work, always delete any old downloads from computer
hi mate cherrs fpr ypyr help I just deleted my list of may and its worked now thanks really appreciate it

Hi, recently my movies channels have mixed up eg. sky premiere is now showing challenge challenge but still comes under sky premiere. Will this update fix that? If not could anyone help resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance,
Naomi.

Yes it will fix the channel listings , it works perfectly.

I'm still not able to fix the mixed up / missing movies
I tried CWAITE's list last night (among others) and still no joy.
Has anybody that had this issue managed to fix it ?
I know it worked first time for lost of people when the loaded the new channel list, but for anybody that was having issues initially, sis they manage to solve it ?

The links do work on this site there is no need to go to other sites for information If you tried looking in the right place it may help you
There is a search bar at top &bottom of page Try it

This is where i get my updates from jimmysatguy on the web. Go to his site click on channel updates follow instructions.

jimmy sat guy. Never lets me down.

Any updates iv tried off this site either do not work or are mixed up!!
The links do work on this site there is no need to go to other sites for information If you tried looking in the right place it may help you

Dude, no need for stress or sarcasm, I'm just trying to help my friend.
Your links work but the listings all over the place channel wise.
I offered a place that does work with perfect listings. Never lets me down.
I would of thought you would appreciate input, not get so uptight!!

Hi the channel lists I have posted are not "all over the place" they are s*y numbered , if they are all over the place go to sat list on remote and press ok on s*y list they will then be reverted back into s*y numbered format

Bigrydz We keep channel list updates on a thread dedicated to channel updates It saves people asking all the time On that post is 2 different channel lists Sky numbered and Ajsat list If you took the time to read the forum rules Which you obviously didn't then I would not be writing these posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all members new channel list added to first post NEW LIST AS OF 26/06/15!!!..download the zip file it has instructions and a non adult list as well ...enjoy !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi can you tell me why it won't let me download the file anyone I have registered obviously but it say sI am not authorised to download it!!

Pete

Hi can you tell me why it won't let me download the file anyone I have registered obviously but it say sI am not authorised to download it!!

Pete
Have you had an email from the administrator to say you are approved? and said hi on the newbies page?

New list as of 26 / 06 /15 on first post !!

The first file is original channel list as of 17 / 06 / 15

the second file is zip file with non adult and full list with instructions as of 26 / 06 / 15

Good God Tich, let it go, i have! Im not here to argue over silly little things, i was just offering a better link that works a treat. Do you treat all newcomers with sarcasm and
negative words? How the hell do you know if i read the rules or not? You dont even know me so stop assuming things. Move on for Gods sake, you have obviously got a bee in your bonnet
because i am a newbie and dared to help on your precious forum!!

Try getting out the house a bit, take a breather.Stop being so sacastic and negative towards folk, its a forum, designed to help, offer advice/answers and i do believe i have as much right as you to give input,
or am i not allowed?

Hi, I have just joined Techkings and am wanting advise about my open box and to download the channels for my V8S box as I have lost (they just say scrambled) many of the channels installed. I have tried to download the links on this thread but it wont allow me to. Any help and advise would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi, I have just joined Techkings and am wanting advise about my open box and to download the channels for my V8S box as I have lost (they just say scrambled) many of the channels installed. I have tried to download the links on this thread but it wont allow me to. Any help and advise would be appreciated. Thanks

hi there plantation4 .you dont have a good enough post tally or you havent introduced yourself go here and say hello :

New Member - Please introduce yourself here.

Hi bud type jimmysatguy in google, then on his website click channel update and follow instuctions, its worked for me every time. Channels always work and are always in order.

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ----------

This is where i get my updates from jimmysatguy on the web. Go to his site click on channel updates follow instructions.

jimmy sat guy. Never lets me down.

Any updates iv tried off this site either do not work or are mixed up!!

Dude, no need for stress or sarcasm, I'm just trying to help my friend.
Your links work but the listings all over the place channel wise.
I offered a place that does work with perfect listings. Never lets me down.
I would of thought you would appreciate input, not get so uptight!!

Hi the channel lists I have posted are not "all over the place" they are s*y numbered , if they are all over the place go to sat list on remote and press ok on s*y list they will then be reverted back into s*y numbered format

Hi naya,

my source is better in my opinion, once burnflash is done all channels are in order, no hassle. I used yours and my channels on all three boxes were "all over the place".
I went to my source downloaded, did new burnflash and hey presto, back how it should be. Simples.

Back