openbox updated channel list **fixed** 17/06/15

Hi Guys will this work on a openbox V5s

---------- Post Merged at 05:22 PM ----------

Hi R0binh00d thanks for the info, my server is showing as offline can you explain this / help fix it
I have got the new channels upgrade sorted and works but all channels are saying scrambled, many thanks

Hi guys, is there a list anywhere for openbox a5s. It's a bin file rather than dbs

---------- Post Merged at 05:56 PM ----------

Drob there's an issue either with your Internet or your server. Make sure you've entered your cline details properly. If you have in most case this should fix your problem.... turn your box and router off for 20 mins then turn router on followed by box 5 mins later. If that doesn't work your server could have expired. After you've rebooted try your YouTube app and if everything works in there its your server at fault

Last edited:
So - I fixed the issue I was having with my mixed up movie channels - it was due to my own stupidity :oops:

Anyhow - in case someone else is doing the same as me here's what happened.

I had been using the front USB slot on my openbox to do the channel list upgrade, however, I still had my USB key for recording in the rear slot and it turns out I had an old TP_Prog.dbs file on that USB.
So whenever I was doing an upgrade, regardless of the channel list I had on my front slot USB - it was taking the old list off the rear slot USB.
What an idiot !! :slap:

Anyhow - just in case anyone else is doing the same thing I said I'd report it here.

BIg thanks to everyone who tried to help, and hopefully my tale of stupidity may help someone else

Looking for help updating the channels on my F5s, which has recently lost access to Film 4, the horror channel and BBC1 Scotland, among others. I have tried updating with AJ's list, and when that didn't work, I tried with the CWAITE version. Neither helps fix this. And yes, I deleted the old channels before updating, and I disconnected the power and waited for about 5 mins before powering the box back up again. Is there anything else I can try?

Last edited:
i cannot make it any simpler and you will reach your
download the latest channel list click on link here tp_prog.dbs file

robinhood the tp_progs link is to my website,

thanks for the promotion and i can confirm that all the regional lists are tried and tested before they are released

***updated channel list*** --july 2015--

***UPDATED CHANNEL LIST***

CHANNEL LIST

• SkyBox and OpenBox Models
  • SkyBox F3 - F3S - F4 -F5 - F5S and others
  • OpenBox S9 - S10 - S11 - S12 and others
  • FAV by categories like Movies, Sports etc...
  • Numeric like Sky 101, 301, 401, 501 etc...
View attachment cl.zip

Last edited:
No signal is nothing to do with channel lists If you have no signal check , cables to box , dish, lnb Channel list problems come up with Invalid Channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back